eHub PC: eHub is an employee/customer self-service app for BSCs and security contractors.
To navigate to the Self Service application, first open Macintosh HD (Fig. Then, open the Applications folder (Fig. Scrolling down to the bottom, you should see the Self Service application (Fig. Double-click on the program to open it. When the program opens, you will be prompted to enter your Unity ID.
eHub is an Android application and is officially available for Android devices only, and that too for Android devices.
It is not a cross functional application, which can run on any system apart from Android.
But did we say that it is quite possible to have it up and running like charm on your Windows PC? Yes, it is very much possible to run eHub on Windows based PC.
- How To Get eHub on PC And MAC?
How It Is Different – The Features
eHub Mobile is an employee and customer self-service app for the building service and security industries. eHub Mobile gives you instant access to critical information you need on site, any time. From schedules, work tickets and timekeeping for employees to job site and billing information for customers, eHub Mobile puts workforce and customer management tools right in your pocket.
This app is available for employees/supervisors and customers of TEAM Software clients who have licensed eHub. Permission to access any of the employee self-service features listed below is granted by your employer. Access to customer self-service features is determined by your eHub contractor.
Employee Self-Service features:
Manage jobs: See job information and location; access, sign and complete work tickets; submit and review work requests; complete surveys and inspections and sign off; view customer invoices and requests; monitor job budgets and profitability; see time and attendance information in real-time; find schedule replacements; create billable work tickets on the fly.
Manage people: View and modify schedules and timekeeping information; review compliance information; leverage targeted communication tools.
Manage personal information: View pay stubs, W-2s, hourly benefit balances (PTO/sick); update contact information; clock in and out of jobs.
Customer Self-Service features:
View electronic invoices, job information, time and attendance information, schedules, scheduled job site work and targeted communication items.
Request additional work, coverage or other items and see up-to-date request statuses.
Perform inspections or complete surveys and see results and deficiency status.
Sign off on inspections and work tickets.
How To Get eHub on PC And MAC?
As eHub is available for Android devices, there’s not straight forward way to get it running on PC or Mac.
For having this app on your system, you need to use emulators which bridges the gap between Android environment and PC or Mac System. Think of emulators as virtual environment setup on your PC running on Windows and Mac, which emulates the Android OS. It is safe and fully trusted method of running Android environment in cross operating system like Windows and Mac.
What is Android Emulator?
Free Mac Apps Downloads
An emulator is a software solution that can be used to mirror the android applications on your computers and MAC devices. These emulators can be downloaded from any browser and prove to be useful for running different android applications on your PC.
So, for running eHub on your Windows or Mac based system, you can either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player which both are the known and fully trusted Android Emulators readily available.
Running eHub Using BlueStacks
- Once you download Bluestaks (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the eHub APK file (Android executable file) of eHub (download link given below).
- Double click on APK file, which will get open in Bluestacks.
- Confirmation pop-up will be shown. All you need is to allow the installation by confirming.
- Post installation, eHub will be available on Bluestacks Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Running eHub Using Nox App Player
- If you choose to use Nox App Player (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the APK file (Android executable file) of eHub (download link given below)
- Open the Nox App Player and click on “Add an APK” located at the top right corner bar.
- Click on “I know” when promoted for validating the install.
- Post installation, eHub will be available on Nox App Player Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Apple Self Service
Benefits of having the eHub for your PC:
- The size of the eHub APK file is less which means that you do not have to uninstall other apps before installing it.
- The simple and user-friendly interface of eHub enables everyone to operate and handle it easily.
- Big Screen Play mobile games on a big screen to get a better performance
- Extremely Smooth Provides you an extremely smooth gameplay experience by the powerful engine
- Keyboard Control Get the real PC like gaming experience by setting the controls on keyboard, mouse, or gamepad
- Multi-Instance Run multiple instances at the same time to play more games
Downloading eHub on Andriod Devices
eHub is available for Android Devices in official way. However, it is not readily available on Google Play Store to download and install.
Now that doesn’t mean it is not a trusted app! Software serial numbers for free. Millions of users are using eHub now, fulfilling their audiovisual streaming needs.
- Your Android device must be running on Android 4.1 and up version
- Your device must have 1GB of minimum RAM
- Your device must have 150MB free space for Installation
- Apps from unknown sources must be enabled from settings, to allow installing eHub
What Is Self Service Mac Apps
Once all the requirements are fulfilled as listed above, go ahead and download the APK (download from below), and tap on APK to install.