- Wd My Book Mac Software
- Western Digital My Book Live Mac Software Update
- Wd My Book Live Software Download
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Oct 03, 2013 The My Book for PC comes in 2TB, 3TB and 4TB capacities while the My Book for Mac tops out at 3TB. Both drives ship with a USB 3.0 interface for rapid access to the hard drive inside. The two My Book products are essentially the same, the core difference is in the formatting of the drive; both are ready to go out of the box for their respective. Product update for My Book Live. Important: Before updating to the latest firmware, it is recommended that you’ve installed the latest updates and service pack on your computer. For Windows®, go to the Start menu and select Windows Update; For Mac®, go to the Apple® menu and select Software Update.
WD 2TB Black My Passport Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBS4B0020BBK-WESN 4.5 out of 5 stars 793 Western Digital 8TB Ultrastar DC HC320 SATA HDD - 7200 RPM Class, SATA 6 Gb/s, 256MB Cache, 3.5' - HUS728T8TALE6L4. Page 22: Getting Started Without The Online Setup Software (Windows & Mac Os) MY BOOK LIVE USER MANUAL 5. You’ve successfully setup your My Book Live device, and can now click one of the links on the screen to begin using your device or click Finish to close the setup wizard. Getting Started Without the Online Setup Software (Windows.
Jun 08, 2020 • Filed to: Answer Hard Drive Problems • Proven solutions
Help - WD My Book Data Recovery!
Relax! Data on your Western Digital My Book external hard drive might be lost because of unintentional deletion, system error, drive formatting, virus infection and even improper operation. As long as your music and photos are not overwritten by new data on your WD My Book external hard drive, you can possibly get them back. They are just marked as inaccessible data on your drive. When data loss happens, you just need to look for a Western Digital data recovery program to help you get files from the WD external hard disk immediately.
PhotoFiltre is not available for Mac but there are plenty of alternatives that runs on macOS with similar functionality. The most popular Mac alternative is GIMP, which is both free and Open Source.If that doesn't suit you, our users have ranked more than 100 alternatives to PhotoFiltre and many of them are available for Mac so hopefully you can find a suitable replacement. Popular Alternatives to PhotoFiltre for Windows, Mac, Web, Android, iPhone and more. Explore 25+ apps like PhotoFiltre, all suggested and ranked by the AlternativeTo user community. PhotoFiltre Studio v.10 by Antonio Da Cruz is one of the most popular photo retouching tools. Since the developer hasn't released a version of PhotoFiltre for Mac, you can find programs with similar functions on this list. All of them offer you a wide range of features that can transform any common photograph in a professional-looking one. Photofiltre softwaresea windows software download mac. PhotoFiltre is a comprehensive photo-editing program to do simple or advanced retouches to your images and apply a wide range of filters. This program has a straightforward, intuitive interface that makes it easy to master quickly. Photofiltre free download - PhotoFiltre Portable, PhotoFiltre (Trial Version), and many more programs.
- Part 1. Recoverit - The Best WD Data Recovery Software
- Part 2. How to Recover Data from WD My Book External Hard Drive
- Part 3. WD My Book Troubleshooting
Part 1. Recoverit - The Best WD Data Recovery Software
Recoverit Data Recovery is my best recommendation for you. This third-party WD recovery program enables you to recover data from WD My Book external hard drive in an easy and safe way. It is the powerful Western Digital data recovery software that helps you recover almost all types of files from your WD My Book external hard drive, such as music, photos, videos, documents, etc, no matter your file is deleted, formatted or corrupted.
Wd My Book Mac Software
Recoverit - The Best Western Digital Data Recovery Software
- Recover lost or deleted files, photos, audio, music, emails from WD external hard disk effectively, safely and completely.
- Supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and camcorders.
- Supports to recover data for sudden deletion, formatting, lost partition, virus attack, system crash under different situations.
Part 2. How to Recover Data from WD My Book External Hard Drive
1. Video: Recover Data from Western Digital External Hard Drive
In this video, we demonstrate to you the way of recovering lost or deleted files from WD external hard drive. Watch it and you will get to know the procedure in detail.
2. How to Recover Data from WD External Hard Disk
Free download and install Recoverit Data Recovery on your computer. The following WD My Book data recovery guide is done with Recoverit Data Recovery for Windows. If you have a Mac, you can get Mac version to follow similar steps to recover your lost data from WD My Book external hard drive.
Note: Please make sure that your WD My Book external hard drive can be recognized by your computer.
- Select a data recovery mode
- Select the location of WD My Book external hard drive
- Scan your WD My Book external hard drive
- Recover files from WD My Book external hard drive
To recover lost, deleted, formatted and corrupted files from your WD My Book external hard drive, you can go to select 'External Devices Recovery' to start.
You just need to select the drive letter for your WD My Book external hard drive in the window and click 'Start' button to begin scanning lost data on it.
If the first scan cannot search your data, you can go to deep scan with 'All-around Recovery' data recovery mode which will deeply search more data and take more time.
In the end, detected data on your Werstern Digital external hard drive will be displayed in program window. You can view file names to check how many of your lost data can be recovered from your WD My Book external hard drive.
Then you just need to mark files you want and click 'Recover' to save them to your computer.
Note: Please do not save them back to your WD My Book external hard drive immediately after recovery process.
Part 3. WD My Book Troubleshooting
Western Digital external hard drive is well-known for its reliability and durability. But nothing can be used repeatedly without any wear and tear. WD My Book external hard disk is no exception. Some issues might happen with a WD external hard disk, such as hard drive crash, undetected WD hard drive, bad sector etc. Yet how do you know if the external hard drive is damaged or fails? Here we list some ways to help you make a correct diagnosis before deciding to repalce it and recover lost data.
- Make sure the WD external hard drive is securely connected to the computer through a tough power cable and data cable. If it does but you can't access the data, it might mean the Western Digital drive is damaged.
- Notice whether there are abnormal noises, like clicking, gringding and scratching, when WD My Book is working. If yes, you might need to consider backing up or recovering data from the WD hard drive immediately.
- Verify the computer you are using is working normally. Sometimes the computer crash can cause inaccessible data and external hard drive. So you can connect WD My Book to another healthy computer.
These ways can help you simply check whether your Western Digital My Book hard drive is damaged or not, so as to prevent you going into atray. Besides, if you want to use an external hard drive for a longer time, you should take good care of it. Here are what you can do to protect your Western Digital My Book external hard drive.
Western Digital My Book Live Mac Software Update
- It is better to unplug Western Digital external hard drive with the computer off.
- Hold the side of a WD hard drive to avoid touching the PCB connectors or assembly.
- Do not shock your WD external hard disk such as dropping, jolting, or shaking the drive.
- Don't put anything light or heavy on the top of your Western Digital My Book hard drive.
Bad External Hard Drive Troubleshooting:
Wd My Book Live Software Download
The Bottom Line
With the best professional data recovery software - Recoverit Data Recovery, a variety of data can be recovered from Western Digital My Book external hard drive without much effort. This data undelete software can let you get rid of the worries about data loss anytime anywhere. So if you suffer from some issues with Western Digital My Book hard drive which cause data loss, don't panic. Download the WD data reocvery program and start retrieving lost files back.
What's Wrong with Drive
- Recover Your Drive
- Fix Your Drive
- Format/Wipe Drive
- Know Your Drive