Core Temp by Arthur Liberman is a free-to-use application that was designed to help you monitor the temperature of your processor and provide you with other useful information. Even if there is no version of Core Temp for Mac available on the Internet, there are other tools that you can use in its place. HOBOware is Onset’s flagship graphing and analysis software package for HOBO data loggers. It allows you to view, graph, and analyze data with point-and-click simplicity.
- Thermal Monitoring System
- Wireless Thermal Monitoring
- Thermal Monitoring Software
- Thermal Monitoring Software For Mac Pro
- Thermal Monitoring Cpu
- Thermal Monitoring Software For Mac Download
Don’t Know What Your Kids Are Doing Online? Don’t Be Surprised…
Computers and personal communication devices have become a large part of our lives. Social networks, chats, and the many online resources offer unlimited communication opportunities. But can your kids handle the online environment without your help?
Not everything is rosy in the virtual world of online. According to resent research, some 45% of underage users will encounter pornography, while nearly 40% of minors will communicate with a pedophile without even knowing. And do we need to mention the “legal drugs”, religious sects presenting themselves like an eye candy, widely promoted online gambling resources with the only age verification being the “Yes, I’m over 18” checkbox? Some things are never meant for minors, yet they are just too easy to find, too easy to encounter and too easy to do.
REFOG Personal Monitor offers a non-intrusive way to monitor what your kids do online without blocking or restricting their activities in any way. By activating parental control on your computer, you’ll always be aware of who your kids chat with, and will be able to take measures if they are unable to deal with a dubious offer.
Watch. Do Not Block.
Any attempt to block or restrict those resources is destined to fail. Forbidden fruit is sweet, and every block or restriction you impose is way too easy to overcome for the curious mind. By attempting to block certain types of resources you will likely reach just the opposite.
Blocking and controlling your kids’ online activities are different things. By installing parental control software you’ll always know what your kids are doing with your computer in general, and learn about their online interests in particular. All you need to enable child monitoring is REFOG Personal Monitor.
REFOG Personal Monitor can control:
Social Networks. Learn who your kids chat with on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and many other social networks as well as their respective messengers.
Chats and Voice Calls. Monitor who your kids chat with on Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber, Telegram and the many other instant messaging and calling apps.
Using the Webcam. Check your kids with a webcam by viewing the automatic captures.
Web Sites. Discover what Web sites your kids visit, which Web pages they read and how much time they spend on each Web resource.
Keystrokes. Capture raw key presses to review messages sent in unrecognized chats, forums or messaging apps.
Reports. Comprehensive reports are available and delivered automatically to your online account.
Your piece of mind is just one click away Download REFOG Personal Monitor and try it free for 3 days!
REFOG Personal Monitor is completely safe and family friendly, and is not considered a threat by even the most paranoid antivirus apps. This parental control software has had more than 2.5 million installations during the last 10 years. Today, REFOG Personal Monitor is used by families and parents all over the world.
Download REFOG Personal Monitor to protect your kids against online threats. Try the evaluation version free of charge!
How It Works?
REFOG Personal Monitor works by logging everything that’s happening on your PC while your kids are in front of it. Parental control mode is available for a wide list of instant messengers and chat applications, Web browsers, email clients and other online applications. REFOG Personal Monitor saves chats and voice conversations, logs sent and received messages, and records messages submitted in various blogs and online forums. Custom stop-word lists are available to alert you immediately in case a suspected threat is detected.
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are proud to feature a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We guarantee to deliver the best protection against online threads for your kids. If you are not satisfied with the performance of REFOG Personal Monitor within the first 7 days after purchase, we’ll refund your order.
In addition, you are always welcome to try the evaluation version of REFOG Personal Monitor for absolutely free!
Not Just a Keylogger
When it comes to protecting your kids against modern threats, traditional keyloggers are a thing of distant past. To reliably monitor your kids’ activities capturing keystrokes or logging active applications is no longer enough. REFOG Personal Monitor delivers the complete parental control and child monitoring solution by maintaining a database of recognized social networks, applications and Web browsers in order to capture all parties participating in a chat or social conversation.
Take Full Control Over Your Kids Communications
Social networks are proliferating. They are literally everywhere: on your computer, smartphone, tablet… fridges and coffee makers to follow soon. Social networks only require nominal authentication, allowing de-facto anonymity by verifying nothing more than an email account.
Social networks are well known to pedophiles, drug dealers and crooks of all kinds. You can’t filter them out, and you can’t block social network simply because they are so proliferating and easily accessible.
With REFOG’s parental control software protecting your kids against malicious persons in social networks becomes easy. Simply install REFOG Personal Monitor, and the child monitoring tool will record your kids’ communications occurring in popular social networks, instant messengers, chats, blogs and forums. Just open the report to discover who your kids talked to and what they’ve been offered.
Unlike simple keyloggers, REFOG Personal Monitor is a dedicated child monitoring solution and a fully featured parental control tool. REFOG Personal Monitor recognizes most popular social networks and communication apps, capturing not only your kids’ words, but storing the entire conversation complete with sent and received messages, recipient info, nicknames, timestamps and IP addresses.
Are you concerned about your kids personal information? Rest assured that REFOG Personal Monitor does not collect, store or transmit personal information. You are in full control of everything logged by REFOG Personal Monitor down to the last bit. All information is stored locally or emailed directly to you via an email server of your choice.
Safe, Secure and Approved by Antiviruses
REFOG Personal Monitor is digitally signed child monitoring parental control software delivered by a reputable company. We’re in the business for more than 10 years. All our tools carry secure digital signatures. As a result, REFOG Personal Monitor is not considered a threat by most reputable antivirus programs. If you encounter a rare occasion where REFOG Personal Monitor is blocked or otherwise interfered by an antivirus product, please contact us, and we’ll take our best effort to fix the issue as soon as possible.
Thermal Monitoring System
- Windows*: Mike Yi, Joe Olivas, Timo Kleimola
- MacOS*: Patrick Konsor
- Linux*: Martin Dimitrov, Carl Strickland
- Windows*: Seung-Woo Kim, Karthik Krishnan, Vardhan Dugar, Joseph Jin-Sung Lee, Jun De Vega
Intel® Power Gadget is a software-based power usage monitoring tool enabled for Intel® Core™ processors (from 2nd Generation up to 10th Generation Intel® Core™ processors). Intel® Atom™ processors are not supported. It is supported on Windows* and macOS* and includes an application, driver, and libraries to monitor and estimate real-time processor package power information in watts using the energy counters in the processor. With this release, we are providing functionality to evaluate power information on various platforms including notebooks, desktops and servers. Windows 7* and 32-bit versions of the Intel® Power Gadget for Windows* has ceased development from 3.0.7. Starting with version 3.5 and going forward, only the 64-bit version and Windows 8* will be supported.
Traditional methods to estimate power/energy usage of the processor has always been a cumbersome task that included special purpose tools or instrumentation on the platform along with third party equipment. The motivation for the tool was to assist end-users, ISV’s, OEM’s, developers, and others interested in a more precise estimation of power from a software level without any H/W instrumentation.
Disconnect your device from your PC. Filename: SAMSUNGUSBDriverforMobilePhones.zip (15.3MB). This involves drivers only installation, and the next method involves installing drivers through the Samsung’s Kies software. Reboot your computer.Download Samsung Galaxy Note 2 USB DriversInstalling Samsung Galaxy Note 2 drivers using this method should work in most cases, if not, refer to the next method. Uninstall any previous drivers installed for your phone on your computer.
In version 3.0 there are additional features that include estimation of power on multi-socket systems as well as externally callable APIs to extract power information within sections of code. The multi-socket support essentially evaluates the Energy MSR on a per-socket basis and provides an estimate of power draw per socket. The API layer is a set of libraries and dlls that can be called and offers the flexibility to build the tool within code sections of an application. Latest release also includes support for Windows 10*.
Brief Description (Windows*)
Intel® Power Gadget 3.5 consists of the following components. Set of driver and libraries which access and post process the processor energy counter to calculate the power usage in Watts, temperate in Celsius and frequency in GHz (default install directory will be ~Program FilesIntelPower Gadget 3.5). A command line version of the tool (PowerLog3.0.exe) is also included
System Requirements (Windows*)
- Windows 8*
- Windows 10*
- Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft .NET* Framework 4
- Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable package
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ Processor or later, older processors not supported
- Single socket
System Requirements (MacOS*)
- macOS* 10.11 or later
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor or later
Known Limitations / Issues
- Graphs will not appear if your processor does not have the appropriate hardware counters
- Discrete graphics cards are not supported and GPU graphs will not appear unless Intel graphics is in use
- Windows 7* supported builds are below in the Archive section
Installation / Setup (Windows*)
- Run the msi package as an administrator. Accept the UAC, if one appears
- Follow the installer prompt instructions to complete installation
- .Net Framework 4 (will automatically be downloaded from Microsoft* site if not yet installed in your system) needs Internet connection
- Microsoft* Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable Package (will automatically get installed if not yet installed)
Installation / Setup (macOS*)
- Double click the downloaded DMG (Intel Power Gadget.dmg)
- Double click the package (Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg)
- Follow the installer prompt instructions to complete installation
On recent macOS versions, after installation users need to explicitly allow the Power Gadget driver to load:
- Open System Preferences, and click on 'Security and Privacy'
- Click the lock at the bottom of the page to unlock changes
- Click 'Allow' to allow system software from Intel Corporation:
- Restart your computer to apply the changes
On macOS Catalina (10.15), users may need to perform additional steps to enable the Power Gadget driver to automatically load (this is due to a bug in macOS).
- Open the Terminal application
- Enter the following command, and press Enter (requires a password to complete):
- Restart your computer to apply the changes
Common use of Intel® Power Gadget is to monitor energy usage of the processor
- Provides processor power (Watts), temperature (Celsius) and frequency (MHz) in real-time via graph displayed in the GUI
- Let you log the power and frequency measurements and save it in a csv format.
- Double click on the desktop shortcut and the GUI will launch
- Drag to move the GUI.
- Right click the GUI and a pop-up menu will show up allowing you to choose options or close the application. Options have the following parameters. Click “Start Log” button in the GUI to start logging. Press the same button “Stop Log” to stop logging. While it’s logging, red label “REC” will blink in the power chart area.
- You can choose to add time-stamp to the log file name or not.
- You can choose the log file name.
- You can choose to resize the GUI from 100% to 300% by dragging the slider and testing the new size with the “Apply Size” button and accept the changes by pressing “Ok”.
- Screen Update Resolution lets you change how often the GUI is updated at runtime. This may range from 50 ms to 1000 ms. (Default set to 1000 ms)
- Log Sampling Resolution lets you change the logging sampling resolution ranging from 1 ms to 1000 ms. (Default set to 100 ms)
- In a multi-socket system, you can choose which package information to display in the GUI. The log will record all package information in a csv file.
- Click 'Start Log' button in the GUI to start logging. Press the same button 'Stop Log' to stop logging. While it's logging, red label 'REC' will blink in the power chart area
Using Intel® Power Gadget 3.0 in a script
In order to start and stop the logging in a script, first launch the GUI as usual.
- At the beginning of the script, call 'IntelPowerGadget.exe -start' and it will trigger the logging in the GUI.
- At the end of the script, call “IntelPowerGadget.exe -stop” and it will stop the logging.
The parameters for the log are based on the options set in the GUI.
PowerLog3.0.exe is the command line version of Intel® Power Gadget in logging power usage
- Log power data to logfile for a period of time:
- Start a command a log power data to logfile until the command finish:
Logfile will include the elapsed timed, package power limit, processor frequency, GT frequency, processor temperature, average and cumulative power of the processor
- Processor Energy (Total energy of the processor) = IA Energy + GT Energy (if applicable) + Others (not measured)
- IA Energy (Energy of the CPU/processor cores)
- GT Energy (Energy of the processor graphics) – If applicable , some processors for desktops and servers don’t have it or may have use discrete graphics
Only works on 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ processor family or newer. Atom processors not yet supported.
Wireless Thermal Monitoring
Use only 32-bit installer for 32-bit OS and 64-bit installer for 64-bit OS
Application may hang after running for a long period of time (just close and restart application)
Thermal Monitoring Software
Contact your local Intel sales office or your distributor to obtain the latest specifications and before placing your product order.
This document contains information on products in the design phase of development.
All products, platforms, dates, and figures specified are preliminary based on current expectations, and are subject to change without notice. All dates specified are target dates, are provided for planning purposes only and are subject to change.
This document contains information on products in the design phase of development. Do not finalize a design with this information. Revised information will be published when the product is available. Verify with your local sales office that you have the latest datasheet before finalizing a design.
Code names featured are used internally within Intel to identify products that are in development and not yet publicly announced for release. Customers, licensees and other third parties are not authorized by Intel to use code names in advertising, promotion or marketing of any product or services and any such use of Intel's internal code names is at the sole risk of the user.
Intel and the Intel logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Copyright © 2019, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.
Intel® Power Gadget also provides a C/C++ Application Programming Interface (API) for accessing this power and frequency data in your program; the API is supported on Windows and Mac OS X. For more information on the API's, see:
For Mac Using the Intel® Power Gadget API on Mac OS X
For Windows Using the Intel® Power Gadget API on Windows
Archive (older versions)
End User License Agreement included in Windows* download
INFORMATION IN THIS DOCUMENT IS PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH INTEL® PRODUCTS. NO LICENSE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY ESTOPPEL OR OTHERWISE, TO ANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IS GRANTED BY THIS DOCUMENT. EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN INTEL'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE FOR SUCH PRODUCTS, INTEL ASSUMES NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND INTEL DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, RELATING TO SALE AND/OR USE OF INTEL PRODUCTS INCLUDING LIABILITY OR WARRANTIES RELATING TO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, OR INFRINGEMENT OF ANY PATENT, COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT.
Thermal Monitoring Software For Mac Pro
UNLESS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING BY INTEL, THE INTEL PRODUCTS ARE NOT DESIGNED NOR INTENDED FOR ANY APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE INTEL PRODUCT COULD CREATE A SITUATION WHERE PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH MAY OCCUR.
Thermal Monitoring Cpu
Intel may make changes to specifications and product descriptions at any time, without notice. Designers must not rely on the absence or characteristics of any features or instructions marked 'reserved' or 'undefined.' Intel reserves these for future definition and shall have no responsibility whatsoever for conflicts or incompatibilities arising from future changes to them. The information here is subject to change without notice. Do not finalize a design with this information.
Thermal Monitoring Software For Mac Download
The products described in this document may contain design defects or errors known as errata which may cause the product to deviate from published specifications. Current characterized errata are available on request.