- Samsung Screen Mirror Apps
- Mirror Macbook To Samsung Tv
- Screen Mirror App For Laptop
- Samsung Screen Mirror App For Macbook
- Samsung Screen Mirror App For Mac Download
- Mirror Ipad To Samsung Tv
- Samsung Screen Mirroring App For Mac
How to Mirror Android Screen to Mac
Apr 27, 2020 Here’s how to mirror Mac to Samsung TV: First, download and install Mirror for Samsung TV from the Mac App Store. Make sure your devices are connected to the same internet network. Launch the app and you will see the mirror symbol on the top bar of your screen. Make sure that your Samsung TV is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac. The TV should not be in screen mirroring mode, but just on “TV” Mode or any HDMI IN port. After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac and the app. Apr 27, 2020 Here’s how to mirror Mac to Samsung TV: First, download and install Mirror for Samsung TV from the Mac App Store. Make sure your devices are connected to the same internet network. Launch the app and you will see the mirror symbol on the top bar of your screen. May 13, 2020 The problem for me is there is no way to test the product without buying it because the developer is using the Mac App Store. I think this is penny wise and pound foolish. The price is not unreasonable, but I'm not inclined to spend $10 for a pig in a poke. So I have to say, no try, no buy. There's another way to stream you computer screen to.
ApowerMirror is probably the most comprehensive mirroring program you’ll ever find on the web. It allows you to cast multiple Android devices to Mac and mirror your content to a bigger screen in real-time. It supports streaming of movies, music, pictures, documents, games or literally everything on your phone. The app also has to capture tools to help you record screen activities or take snaps and a whiteboard marker for doodling or annotating. When you’re busy with your computer, you may turn on the Notification access on the app, so you’ll receive text alerts on your monitor. Here are the steps on how to mirror Android to mac.
- First, download and install ApowerMirror on your Mac.
- On your Android, proceed to the Google Play Store and search for ApowerMirror. Install the mobile version of the app.
- Once you’re done installing the app, launch it and connect your phone with a USB cable. Enable USB debugging mode then click on “Start Now” when prompted. You may also connect wirelessly by tapping the M blue button on the mobile app.
- After connecting, you can use your mouse and keyboard to control your phone. You can click on the buttons from the side bar to access the other functions like full screen mode, screen recorder, and whiteboard marker.
Another tool compatible with Mac is LetsView. This versatile tool works across all device platforms. What is good about the tool is that it is for free, you do not need to create an account to use it. You can enjoy the tool with unlimited use without any restrictions. You can also maximize other features infused on the tool. You screen capture if you want to capture the specific scene, screen record the screen and annotate to emphasize specific parts while mirroring. To mirror Android to Mac, here is a simple guide you can follow.
- First, download and install the app on your Mac using the download button below. As for your phone, you can visit PlayStore to install it.
- Next, connect your phone and your Mac under the same Wi-Fi network.
- Once the name of your PC appears on your phone, tap it and the mirroring will begin.
Another application you can use to cast your Android device to Mac is AirDroid. Actually, this became popular for its ability to transfer files between devices. But, it’s not the only feature of the app; it includes a mirroring function for your phone screen. This lets you access your Android for free; however, you need to sign in for an account. Like ApowerMirror, it can record your screen from your computer however; it also has a built-in screen recorder from the mobile app. Hence, you may choose if you want to use your PC or do it directly on your phone. This might seem like a good app to use; however, it does not allow you to control your Android using your PC. You’ll need a different app plus a rooted device to enjoy this feature. Anyhow, follow the instructions below to mirror Android to Mac.
- Download AirDroid on your Android device and sign in to an account.
- On your computer, install AirDroid and log in using a similar account on your phone. Connect your devices on the same Wi-Fi network and wait for your computer to recognize your device.
- At this point, go to the main interface of the program and click on your phone under “My devices” and choose “View Only Mode”. Hit “Start Now” to initiate the mirroring process.
Tip: You may also click on “Remote Camera” to access your phone camera from your desktop, AirIME to use your computer keyboard on your phone, and AirMirror to control Android.
Vysor is an application you can find on your Chrome extension. It enables you to project your mobile devices on your monitor and lets you control it with your mouse and keyboard. With this, you can cast videos, pictures, music, play games, and manage your device on your monitor. Vysor comes in two versions: free and premium. While you may use the free version to send your Android to Mac, you won’t be able to record screen, change the resolution of your mirrored device, and remove ads. These functions are only available when you get the paid version of the app. Nonetheless, you can take screenshots, enable notifications and do some basic work. Refer to the guide below to share Android screen on mac.
- To begin, install Vysor on your Android device and connect it to your PC with a USB cable.
- After that, open your browser and head over to the Chrome Store. Search for Vysor and download it to your computer.
- Navigate to your Chrome applications and click on Vysor. From the new pop-up window, select your phone from the detected devices. If you do not see your phone on the list, simply hit “Find Devices” then choose your Android from the options.
- Finally, hit “Ok” to begin the mirroring process.
Generally, you may choose between these recommendable applications to display Android on Mac. To compare, all the aforementioned apps have capturing tools that allow you to record screen. However, AirDroid only allows you to mirror your phone, meanwhile Vysor and ApowerMirror offer you the capability to control your Android with your mouse and keyboard.
Screen Mirroring is a technique which enables to mirror the content on your smartphone, tablet or computer screen to another device. This is a beneficial technology which helps users in daily life tasks. It allows you to give it a broader view without providing access to the device ultimately. The mirroring helps you in various ways as you can play games, stream movies, have video conferencing calls on bigger screens. Some of the best apps to mirror your phone screen include the features to connect to another device easily.
So, talking about it is popular among the smartphone and tablet users because of their smaller screen constraint. We bring you the solution in the form of the screen mirroring apps for both Android and iPhone. The most commonly used household reason is to use the screencasting app to view the pictures in the gallery on a bigger screen. Professional use includes mirroring the presentations on your devices to other devices for a broader audience. It can also be used to help people with technical assistance to show the functions of their device in a tutorial. Ditch the old method of setting up the projector and use these apps and stream directly on your Smart TVs.
Best Screen Mirroring Apps For Android & iPhone
These apps for Android can be easily seen being used a lot, but we cover the best of them in this list below. Although screen mirroring apps for iPhone is not that common, but we bring to the curated best apps to mirror your phone screen in this section
1. Mirroring 360
Mirroring 360 is a top screen mirroring app which is available for both Android and iPhone. You can get some of the best features of it for screencasting apps to other devices. Requires the Mirroring 360 software installed on your PC or Mac to function with the application. You can purchase the license from the in-app purchase for $15.
- Connects to the Amazon Fire TV stick and Fire TV stick with the receiver software.
- Can be used along with the Apple TV with iPhone.
- Supports Android devices with version 5.0 and above.
- Supports iPhone with iOS 9 and above versions.
Also Read: Best Games On Apple TV.
2. AirServer Connect
AirServer Connect is a good screen mirroring app for iPhone. The only limitation is that the audio from your Android or iPhone is not supported with this screencasting app. The best part of this app is that it can reflect the phone screen to multiple devices in sync.
- Airplay to multiple devices using the app.
- QR code scanner helps you connect the correct devices.
- Amazing picture quality.
Read More : Best Free Movies Apps For iPhone 2020.
3. Screen Mirroring- TV Cast
This app by LQL Studio is a good screen mirroring app for iPhone. This is developed just to mirror the iPhone screen on the TV screen. The best feature is that it does not require the Smart TV to install any additional apps. This works fine for connecting two devices over the Wi-Fi connection.
Samsung Screen Mirror Apps
- Support Smart TV – Roku, LG and Samsung.
- One-click Start and Stop mirroring.
- Cast YouTube, Vimeo and enjoy videos.
Also Read: Best Video Streaming apps for Android and iOS.
4. VNC Viewer
VNC Viewer is one of the top screen mirroring apps for Android and iPhone as it will help you connect with many operating systems such as Windows, Linux and macOS. To be able to use this app, you have to install the VNC server on your computer.
- Uses Cloud services to connect other remote devices.
- Keep the backup of all connections on the VNS account.
- Virtual keyboard with advanced features such as scroll bar on top of it.
- Supports Bluetooth mouse and keyboard.
LetsView is a screen mirroring app with a large number of users. It certainly has some of the excellent features to make it the best app for Android and iPhone both.
- Also helps you record your iPhone screen.
- One-click screen recording app for iPhone.
- Wireless sharing using Whiteboard on Android and iPhone.
- User-friendly app.
ApowerMirror is a well-crafted screen mirroring app which is available for both Android and iPhone. Unlock mac with apple watch app layout. You can get the app to mirror on Windows, Mac and TV in high resolution.
- Easy to use Screencasting app.
- Use for Powerpoint presentations and PDF files.
- Used to stream live on TV or computer screen.
- Use Camera and view yourself on the bigger screen to take a better view of pictures.
AnyDesk provides you with a unique approach as the best app to mirror your phone screen. As the screen mirroring app installed on Android or iPhone, one will get a unique code. It can be confirmed from the other device as the same code displays on it.
- Fastest app.
- Remote devices can be used with this screencasting app.
- Lightweight application.
- Free for personal usage.
8. Chrome Remote Desktop
Being a screencasting app from Google itself, it promises a lot and delivers too. This is available for more than just screen mirroring from your smartphone. It will give your desktop the ability to access the smartphone remotely, which can also be used for mirroring the screen.
- No extra software needed on the computer works with the website.
- Secure connection for both Android and iPhone.
- PIN used to authenticate devices.
Mirror Macbook To Samsung Tv
Also Read: Best Apps To Own For Your Chromecast.
SecondScreen is another good option to choose for Android devices. You can use it for connecting it to a larger screen like a TV. If you love a bigger picture view, this is an excellent app for screen mirroring for Android devices.
- Adjusts the screen resolution.
- Options for different profiles.
- Gives you shortcuts to easily navigate.
Castto from SoomApps is the perfect screen mirroring app, which is meant for your Android devices. This will be easily the best to use for the people who don’t want to be too technically involved with the functionality.
- Needs the Wi-Fi connection to stay connected.
- Easy to use the app.
- Detects the device quickly.
11. Microsoft Remote Desktop
Microsoft Remote Desktop is the screen mirroring application that will mirror your PC screen to your phone. It can be easily used as a screencasting app for accessing the remote desktop. Get started with the application on your smartphone to connect with a Windows PC. Configure the computer, and it is ready to use remotely.
- Access virtual apps.
- Connect safely with Microsoft Remote Desktop.
- Audio and video streaming is possible.
- Enjoy the multi-touch gestures.
Teamviewer is a software which helps connect devices to access them to solve technical problems quickly. This is the most common use of this screen mirroring app, but it can do so much more than it. The real-time screen sharing with good quality makes it one of the best apps.
- Passcode protected connection for both devices.
- Transfer files on the connected devices.
- Chat with your teammates via the app.
Screen Mirror App For Laptop
13. Samsung Smartview
Samsung Smartview is a good alternative for screen mirroring apps to use if you have a smart TV and wish to mirror your phone screen on it. Smart TV and the smartphone must be connected to the same Wi-Fi connection to be detected by the application.
Samsung Screen Mirror App For Macbook
Samsung Screen Mirror App For Mac Download
- Control the Samsung Smart TV like a remote control.
- Stream videos on your phone to watch it on the TV.
- Create a playlist to access music.
Read more : How To Cast iPhone On Samsung Smart TV.
Mirror Ipad To Samsung Tv
14. Reflector 2
Reflector 2 is the app for Android, which will let you mirror your iPhone or iPad on an Android device. The built-in AirPlay feature on iOS devices is used to connect two devices with this app. You can hide the connected devices on the screencasting app and no need to disconnect from it. One of the popular app for screen mirroring to mirror the screen between two smartphones.
- Record the screen.
- Multiple devices can be connected.
15. HD Screen Mirroring
It is another of the excellent screen mirroring apps for Android to stream videos or play games on larger screens. It only requires a Miracast to be enabled on the TV to be connected to your Android.
- Supports all versions of Android and all devices.
- Only needs the same Wi-Fi to work for connected devices.
The best app to mirror the screen has to be user friendly and quick to connect. These are some of the basic features for selecting a screencasting app for your smartphone. While TeamViewer and Mirroring Assist have to be the best screen mirroring app for Android, Mirroring 360 is another value for money app for iPhone. Now connect your Android to PC with the help of these apps or stream your iPhone to Smart TV.
We hope this article will be helpful to you to select the best apps to mirror your phone screen. We would like to know your views on this post to make it more useful. Your suggestions and comments are welcome in the comment section below. Share the information with your friends and others by sharing the article on social media.
Samsung Screen Mirroring App For Mac
We love to hear from you!
We are on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube. For any queries or suggestions, please let us know in the comments section below. We love to get back to you with a solution. We regularly post tips and tricks, along with solutions to common issues related to technology.