Jun 01, 2020 The version of macOS offered by macOS Recovery might vary in some cases: If macOS Sierra 10.12.4 or later has never been installed on this Mac, Option-Command-R installs the macOS that came with your Mac, or the closest version still available. And Shift-Option-Command-R isn't available. If you erased your entire disk instead of just the startup volume on that disk, macOS Recovery might. Apple’s new iLife suite consists of three apps—iMovie, iPhoto, and GarageBand—available for both OS X and iOS. On the Mac side, you’re looking at iPhoto 9.5, iMovie 10.0, and GarageBand 10. Nov 29, 2019 Hi all, I have a macbook a1342 that has no os installed, the drive has been erased. When I boot it opens os x utilities and if I try to reinstall os it opens to os x mavericks installer, I press continue and it says to download and restore os x, your computers eligibility will be verified.
- Os X Mavericks Reinstall Apps That Came With Your Machine
- Os X Mavericks Reinstall Apps That Came With Your Mac Account
Nothing prior to Sierra is available now. You would need to erase the drive, reinstall Snow Leopard from the disks that came with your computer, originally, then re-download any version of OS X that is on your Purchases list in App Store. Your particular model can be firmware upgraded to perform Internet Restore: Computers that can be upgraded to use OS X Internet Recovery. Using Internet Restore you can start with Lion and won't need to start with Snow Leopard.
Install Lion Through Yosemiteon a New HDD/SDDBest external hard drives for mac.
Os X Mavericks Reinstall Apps That Came With Your Machine
Be sure you backup your files if possible.
- Restart the computer and after the chime press and hold down the COMMAND-OPTION- R keys until a globe appears. Wait patiently - 5 to15 minutes - until the Utility Menu appears.
- Select Disk Utility from the Utility Menu and click on the Continue button.
- After Disk Utility loads select the drive (usually, this is the out-dented entry with the mfgr.'s ID and size) from the side list. Click on the Partition tab in Disk Utility's main window.
- Under the Volume Scheme heading set the number of partitions to one volume. Click on the Options button, set the partition scheme to GUID then click on the OK button. Set the Format type to Mac OS Extended (Journaled.) Click on the Partition button and wait for the process to finish. Quit Disk Utility and return to the Utility Menu.
- Select Reinstall OS X from the Utility Menu and click on the Install button.
Os X Mavericks Reinstall Apps That Came With Your Mac Account
Dec 28, 2016 7:21 PM