Contacts Journal CRM - an business and professional relationship management app for iPhone, iPad and Mac Transform your business and professional relationships The iPhone, iPad and Mac App that let’s you keep records of past conversations, set followups for upcoming meetings, link important documents to your contacts, plot your contacts on a. Mar 20, 2018 Wish I had Apple News App on my Mac! Mar 7, 2018 11:16 PM Reply Helpful. Thread reply - more options. Link to this Post; User profile for user: lwr032 lwr032 User level: Level 1 (17 points) iPhone Speciality level out of ten: 1. Mar 12, 2018 6:35 PM in.
- Free Apps For Mac
- Best Apps New Mac
- Mac Journal App
- News App Mac Add Journal 2017
- News App Mac Add Journal Online
The Apple News app is available in Australia, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Learn what's available in your country or region.
Explore the News app
To get the latest version of the Apple News app, update your iPhone or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS, iPad to the latest version of iPadOS, or Mac to the latest version of macOS.
To navigate the Apple News app:
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, use the tabs at the bottom of the screen.
- On your iPad or Mac, use the sidebar. Don't see the sidebar? Tap or click the sidebar button in the upper-left corner of the app.
Today shows you a feed of top stories curated by editors and stories from the channels and topics that you follow. Today also shows you stories suggested by Siri, trending stories that are popular with other readers, and more. As you read, Apple News learns your interests, then suggests stories you might like in Today.
Whether you’re doing some regular maintenance or want to check on a specific app, follow along below. Access iphone files on mac. How to check what apps have read and write access to iPhone photos. Open Settings, swipe down and choose Privacy. Next tap Photos.
Subscribe to Apple News+ to get access to hundreds of magazines, popular newspapers, and premium digital publishers in the News app.
Listen to Apple News Today daily news briefings (no subscription needed) or subscribe to Apple News+ to listen to audio stories.*
*Available only on iPhone and iPod touch in the U.S.
Following and search
Following shows all the topics and channels that you follow, and suggestions from Siri based on what you read. Stories from the channels and topics that you follow appear in Today.
You can also search for channels, topics, or stories. On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap the Following tab, then tap the search field at the top of the screen. On your iPad, tap the search field at the top of the sidebar. On your Mac, click the search field in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Free Apps For Mac
Don't have time to read a story? Just save the story so you can read it later — online or offline. While reading a story, tap or click the Share button , then tap or click Save Story. To find your saved stories on your iPhone or iPod touch, tap Following, then tap Saved Stories. On your iPad or Mac, tap or click Saved Stories in the sidebar.
To see your reading history on iPhone or iPod touch, tap Following, then tap History. On your iPad or Mac, tap or click History in the sidebar. Tap or click Clear to see options to clear your reading history, clear information News uses to recommend stories, or clear both your reading history and recommendations.
Read a story
Browse Top Stories and Trending Stories and more in the Today feed. Then tap or click the story you want to read.
Tap or click the arrow to return to the previous screen.
If you can't seem to get your picture just right, trigger one of the helpful tutorials to learn how to brighten dark images or properly add white balance. Free apps for mac. This app works best when you are trying to enhance your pictures, not when you are trying to get artsy with them. Add effects like color shadows, lens distortions, vignettes, and filters. You can adjust color, light, clarity, highlights, shadows, and more.
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, tap the font button to adjust the font size. On your Mac, click View in the menu bar, press and hold the Option key on your keyboard, and choose Make Text Bigger or Make Text Smaller.
Best Apps New Mac
Tap or click the Share button to send the story to a friend, save it for later, or follow or block the channel.
More ways to stay up to date with Apple News
Mac Journal App
- Use the Apple News app on your Apple Watch or the News widget on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to see the top headlines and save them for later to read on a different device.
- You can read the latest business headlines from Apple News in the Stocks app on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and Mac in all countries and regions where Apple News is available.
- Get the Apple News email newsletter.
- You can listen to the news in your car.
News App Mac Add Journal 2017
News App Mac Add Journal Online
- Sign up for News Publisher to distribute content in the Apple News app. Whether you're a blogger or part of a news organization, you can publish your content on Apple News.
- You can subscribe to Apple News+ to get access to hundreds of magazines, popular newspapers, and premium digital publishers in the News app.
- You can also subscribe to some publisher content on an individual basis. Learn more about individual channel subscriptions in Apple News.
- You can report a concern about a news story.