Mail Merge Apps For Mac
Intelli Innovations, Inc. is pleased to announce IntelliMerge 1.2.5, a new update to our dynamic e-mail merge software for the Mac. This update adds support for attachments, recipient import from Microsoft Entourage and Outlook Express, and improved HTML support.
IntelliMerge 1.2.5 Release Notes
- The only mail merge that works with MAC and entourage i could find. A simple and clean interface. Takes data from excel like name, email address and individual attachments and sends to mass emails.
- To start, launch Microsoft Word on your Mac and click into the Tools menu from the Apple toolbar. Select Mail Merge from the drop down menu and a Mail Merge pop-up menu will appear. The Mail Merge popup menu has a ton of options that will make for an easy data import from Excel. From this menu, click the Create New button to start a new Mail.
- [New] IntelliMerge now supports file attachments. Use the Attachments button to add and remove them to your message (you can also drag & drop files on the Attachments button or in the selection window).
- [New] Recipient import has been rewritten from scratch. Now supports first+last name field merging, faster imports, and a built-in Address Book importer for Microsoft Entourage and Outlook Express.
- [Chg] The equal sign is now converted to quoted-printable format (RFC 2045; MIME Part One: Format of Internet Message Bodies). Despite the odd appearance of equal signs when reading the source of the message, this is both the standard and the practice for all commercial e-mail clients.
- [Chg] Rather than always putting names for the From and To fields in quotes, IntelliMerge now checks for international characters first (after it encodes them) and only puts names with these characters in quotes.
- [Bug] Inserting tags into HTML messages now works properly when clicking (not dragging) the e-mail address field.
- [Bug] Saving the same document multiple times no longer causes the file to disappear into oblivion.
- [Bug] MIME boundaries now correctly signal the end of the final section. This means that HTML messages can now be displayed properly on less forgiving e-mail programs (Outlook Express for Windows, Netscape for Mac/Windows, etc.)
- [Bug] No longer has trouble importing some kinds of delimited text (thanks to a rewrite of the entire feature).
- [FYI] If you want to send an HTML message with no text/plain alternative (therefore skipping MIME), you can now paste the HTML into the field for plain text mode. As long as the first line is has the HTML tag, IntelliMerge will figure that out and set the message to send as text/html.
Mail Merge Apps For Mac Download
A reader who wishes to remain anonymous seeks a way to create form letters with Office 2011. Said reader writes: I am looking for a way to do an e-mail merge using Outlook 2011 (or even Entourage.
IntelliMerge is available for US$59.95. You can find more information at the Intelli Innovations Web site.
Mail User Guide
Use the Mail app to send, receive, and manage email for all of your email accounts in one location. Simply add the accounts—such as iCloud, Exchange, Google, school, work, or other—you want to use in Mail.
Hp laserjet p1102w driver and software for mac. Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system. HP LaserJet Pro P1102w, P1109w - Wireless Printer Setup This document is for LaserJet Pro P1102w and P1109w printers. Install the print driver on a computer with Windows or Mac to set up a wireless connection on your printer.
Add an email account
The first time you open the Mail app on your Mac, it may prompt you to add an account. Select an account type—if you don’t see your type, select Other Mail Account—then enter your account information.
If you already added an email account, you can still add more. In Mail, choose Mail > Add Account, select an account type, then enter your account information. Make sure the Mail checkbox is selected for the account.
If you’re using an account on your Mac with other apps, such as Contacts or Messages, you can also use that account with Mail. In Mail, choose Mail > Accounts to open Internet Accounts preferences, select the account on the left, then select the Mail checkbox on the right.
Temporarily stop using an email account
In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Accounts.
Select the account, then deselect the Mail checkbox.
Now the account’s messages are not shown in Mail.
To use the account again with Mail, select the Mail checkbox; the account’s messages are shown again (they don’t need to be downloaded from the server again).
Remove an email account
When you remove an email account from Mail, the account’s messages are deleted and no longer available on your Mac. Copies of messages remain on the account’s mail server and are still available (from webmail, for example).
Important: If you’re unsure whether messages you want to keep are still on the mail server, move or copy them to a mailbox stored on your Mac (the mailbox appears in the On My Mac section in the Mail sidebar) before you delete the account in Mail.
In the Mail app on your Mac, choose Mail > Preferences, then click Accounts.
Select an account, then click the Remove button .
Note: If the account is used by other apps on your Mac, you’re asked to remove the account in Internet Accounts System Preferences. Click the button to open Internet Accounts, then deselect the Mail checkbox for the account. To stop using the account in all apps, make sure the account is selected, then click the Remove button .