Why do you need a free video editing software
As with any good video in order to get it right it’ll need some edits. Editing your videos shouldn’t be that expensive either as there are some good, free, safe and easy to use video editing software in the internet.
Video editing has been made easy by tools that are readily available online. However, not all programs do what they're supposed to. A lot of such freeware packages are harmful and contain spyware/adware. Nevertheless, there’re a lot that are quite professional and there are even some that come without watermarks.
Mac Software For Youtube Editing Download
One of the most helpful features of Shotcut for YouTube video editing is the tutorials it offers, something not usually available with open-source software. Blender is a free open source program for Linux, Windows, and Mac operating systems. Besides being a video editor, Blender is also a 3D animation suite. Mar 31, 2020 3. Blender for Mac. Blender video editing YouTube software for Mac is an open-source 3D content creation suite. It has a huge list of essential animation features such as rigging, modeling, shading, animation, UV unwrapping, real time 3D game creation, and more. With such a high end user interface, this is a great Mac app for YouTube video editing. The question of which Mac to use for video editing isn't that simple. There are a lot of variables. The answer depends on whether you are a professional video editor working independently or as. As this software has been optimized you can also edit 4K nad 5K videos in it without any glitch. Moreover, you can also make use of the 360-degree video editing tool. There’s nothing you cannot do in this software, making it the best video editing software designed for a Mac user. Adobe Premiere Pro CC. Operating System: Mac, Windows.
Editing a 4-minute video short video doesn’t need many skills and the best way to edit YouTube videos are through some video editors. Here in this blog, we have selected 5 best video editing software for YouTube (works both on Mac & Windows) to help you produce.
As there are so many on the market, we’ve put together a selection of 7 of the best free video editing software on the internet.
7 free and easy to use video editing software
Some of the software listed below are all recommended for either both Windows and Mac.
Mac Software For Youtube Editing Mac
Openshot is a great free video editing software for beginners who wants to edit YouTube videos. It has a very easy drag and drop facility that is much like that of iMovie and it’s excellent for making special occasion films.
- The software is available for PC running Windows 10, 8 and 7. It’s also compatible with Linux and Mac platforms.
- It caters for both the novice user and the more experienced one.
- The program’s advanced timeline allows for panning, scrolling, zooming, snapping and easy drag and drop.
- The package comes with a whole trove of 3D animated subtitles, you can create titles or choose some from the hose of templates it has.
- The software is a full open source system.
- It doesn’t have a very comprehensive help section.
If you’re looking for a professional video editing system then Lightworks is one of the best on the internet. This software is jammed full of useful utilities and features that more meet the needs of any user. It comes with a $25 per month Pro Version but the free version is more than adequate for most people’s editing needs.
- Video trimming to the highest precision standard.
- It supports almost all video formats and allows for 720p video export to Youtube.
- It comes with all the standard and advanced video features.
- It’s one of the top packages for all kinds of video editing.
- The software is supported on Windows, Linux and Mac operating system platforms.
- The video support in 4K for YouTube is only an option in the paid Pro version of the software.
- It’s not user-friendly for a beginner.
As with most iProducts they’re relatively easy to use and come with just enough utilities and features. It’s a really great package in which anyone with a Mac can learn the basics of video editing. iMovie has easy to use drag and drop features, it’s very intuitive but there is only so much you can do with this software.
Dell photo aio printer 944 software mac. Oct 26, 2005 This package provides Dell 944 All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and is supported on Dimension Desktop, Inspiron, Latitude, Optiplex, Precision, XPS Desktop and Printer 944 models that are running the following Windows Operating Systems: Windows XP. This package supports the following driver models:Dell Photo AIO Printer 944.
- It’s one of the best program packages for Mac users to learn how to edit a video.
- Its features are very easy to use.
- 4k/60fps Video Recording with the Sony IMX377 Image Sensor capturing high-quality video in full High Definition (HD) and 12MP still images.
- Available only on Mac.
- The software has limited features.
- Slow / sluggish rendering time.
Windows Movie Maker
Movie Maker is a hand free app that comes with Windows. It’s a very easy to use and simple piece of software that allows a person to add various background music, effects, titles and transitions to their videos. It has come a long way since it was first released.
- It’s a system application that comes standard with Windows 7, 8.
- Easy to use timeline for adding clips.
- Has all the basic functions like slow motion, speed-up, trimming, video playback preview, etc.
- Enables the user to edit and capture feed direct for the PC camera.
- Excellent for beginners wanting to learn how to do some video editing before going into a more complicated application.
- Only available on the Windows 7 and 8 platform.
- Limited functionality and features.
- Windows 10 no longer supports Movie Maker. For the OS you have to get Movie Moments from the store.
- People experienced in video editing will be limited with this application.
VSDC Video Editor
VSDC is one of the best apps. However, the problem with this application is that it’s only available for Windows users. It’s also quite expensive to get support on a problem because the free version doesn’t come with free support. The will charge you a monthly cost of $9.99 or a yearly one of $14.99. If you choose to buy the Pro version for $19.99 the support is free, and it unlocks a host of great functions.
- The software is available only on the Windows Operating System Platform.
- Although VSDC free version comes with some power packed features, it does lack in quite a bit of powerful features and functionality.
- VSDC comes standard with audio editing and correction of color.
- The software is really easy to use.
- Most of the features are available only in the Pro version.
- Support of the product is free only for a paid Pro member or if you pay for a month / a year.
If you’re looking for a software to learn how to edit, then this option is for you. It’s very easy to use and it has some great basic features and tasks. Avidemux is powerful in its simplicity and gives the novice user a great place to build the video editing knowledge.
- Simple video editing applications for beginners.
- The software hasn’t got a lot of technical jargon, you don’t really even need to read the manual or help documents.
- Few basic editing functions like filtering, encoding and easy cutting features.
- It’s really limited in its functionality and features.
- The app is not designed for anything other than the simplest video editing.
VideoPad is one of those small applications that end up being hugely surprising. It’s like a super version of Movie Maker.
There is also a Business tariff available price at $19.99 per host per month, increases the maximum number of participants to 300, and adds a number of other business-centric features.When the coronavirus pandemic hit the world in the first half of 2020, Zoom became unexpectedly popular due to a sudden increase in the number of people working from home. Everything is secured with SSL and AES 256 bit encryption, but there is some controversy about the fact that Zoom does not offer end-to-end encryption.For businesses and groups that have slightly greater needs, a Pro account is available priced at $14.99 per month per host, and this increases the limit on meeting length to 24 hours, add more control options, offers Skype interoperability and includes cloud storage for meeting recordings.
- For use with most Windows Operating system platforms.
- Simple and has great features that are helpful for a beginner user.
- It has a lot of powerful editing tools that even more experienced user will find it good for video editing.
- The software is compatible for video uploads to media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube.
- It supports various video file formats giving a wider editing choice.
- The editor is completely free for people who are using it for non-commercial use.
- Handy drag and drop features for quick easy timeline video creations which is good for making special occasion film montages.
- It comes loaded with special video effects, features and filters.
- The software has several different transition setting.
- It doesn’t have as many special features and effects as some of its competitors.