Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for MAC – Download Latest version (4.7.4) of Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for MAC PC and iOS/iPad directly from official site for free now.
Download Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for MAC
Apr 14, 2020 Most editors for PDF also have review tools, but that’s not the case here. It sort of reiterates the fact that when it comes to a PDF editor (Windows 10), free means limited. Once you’re done, hit the Apply button and you’ll be prompted to download the edited file. Try Smallpdf. Time-based Free PDF Editor. PDF BOB is a free online PDF editor that requires no user account. Just upload your PDF, make the changes you need to, and then export it to PDF again to finish up. There are several tools here to edit your PDF, like a text tool that lets you select a custom color and font type, an image picker, a colored pencil/marker, and a few shape tools. The Best Free PDF Software app downloads for Mac: Adobe Acrobat DC Pro PDF OCR X Community Edition PDF Merger Free PDF Merge pdf-Recover PDF Expert PD. Create, read, edit, annotate, form fill.
File Name: Xodo PDF Reader & Editor
App Version: 4.7.4
How To Install Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on MAC OSX
To install Xodo PDF Reader & Editor 2020 For MAC, you will need to install an Android Emulator like Bluestacks or Nox App Player first. With this android emulator app you will be able to Download Xodo PDF Reader & Editor full version on your MAC PC and iOS/iPAD.
- First, Go to this page to Download Bluestacks for MAC.
- Or Go to this page to Download Nox App Player for MAC
- Then, download and follow the instruction to Install Android Emulator for MAC.
- Click the icon to run the Android Emulator app on MAC.
- After bluestacks started, please login with your Google Play Store account.
- Then, open Google Play Store and search for ” Xodo PDF Reader & Editor “
- Choose one of the app from the search result list. Click the Install button.
- Or import the .apk file that you’ve downloaded from the link on above this article with Bluestacks/NoxAppPlayer File Explorer.
- For the last step, Right-Click then install it.
- Finished. Now you can play Xodo PDF Reader & Editor on MAC PC.
- Enjoy the app!
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor for MAC Features and Description
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor App Preview
Xodo is an all-in-one PDF reader and PDF annotator/editor. With Xodo, you can read, annotate, sign, and share PDFs and fill in PDF forms, plus sync with Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive.
• Fastest PDF viewing engine and smooth navigation
• Write directly on a PDF, highlight and underline text, and more
• Auto-sync your PDF edits with Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive
• Open MS Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files for reading and annotating, and save as PDF
• Annotate PDFs with others in real time
• Fill PDF forms and sign documents
• Take notes on blank PDFs
• Powerful file organizer
• Complete PDF support and compatible with Adobe Acrobat® and other PDF viewers supporting standard PDF annotations
• Optimized for tablets and phones, Xodo is full-featured and a pleasure to use
• Integrated with our in-browser Chrome app: http://goo.gl/IVsRl0
• Bookmark PDF pages for future reference
• Night Mode for comfortable PDF reading in dark environments
• Tabs allow you to quickly work across multiple PDF documents
• Crop pages to fit content precisely on small screens
• Reflow reading mode shows the PDF text at a size of your choosing
• A PDF table of contents allows you to jump chapters and sections
• Printing on KitKat and Lollipop
• Full screen mode on KitKat and higher
• Enjoy continuous vertical scrolling while viewing in single page, two pages, and cover page modes
• Support for Samsung Multi Window
• Full text search with navigable, detailed list of search results, page rotation, high levels of zoom, and more
PDF Annotator and Editor
• Draw and type directly on PDFs
• Highlight, underline and strikeout text
• Add arrows, circles, lines and more
• See all annotations at a glance with the annotation summary, and just tap one to navigate to it
• Scroll and turn pages by using two fingers while you annotate
• Merge and split PDFs; rotate pages
• Optimized for SPen and other select styluses
• Thumbnail browser for deleting pages, changing page order, and inserting blank pages
Sign & Fill PDF Forms
• Fill out, save, and send PDF forms
• Sign a document by hand, and save your signature for later reuse
Convert & Create
• Use your camera to scan a page, or open an existing image to create a new PDF (tif, jpeg, gif, png)
• Create new blank PDFs and use Xodo to take notes
Dropbox & Google Drive Sync
Top mac app. • Auto-sync annotations back to Dropbox or Google Drive
• For Dropbox, data use is minimized by uploading only the changes you make, not the whole document
• Rename, copy, move, or delete docs and folders with Xodo’s built-in file manager
• Recent files can be quickly accessed, and will automatically open to the last page visited
• Grid view shows thumbnail previews of PDFs and easy access to file details
Mac Free Pdf Editor App Mac
Annotate PDFs with others
• Add your PDF to Xodo Connect and invite people to view and annotate online in real time
• No downloads or signups required
English, Chinese, Italian, Polish
Make Xodo Better:
Have an idea to make Xodo even better? We’d love to hear it! Please add your idea and vote on other ones here: http://goo.gl/mE8lrv. Community interest plays a big part in how we prioritize upcoming features, so let us know what’s important to you.
Want to try out the latest features, and help iron out any problems before the update goes mainstream? Then join the Xodo beta program: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.xodo.pdf.reader
Xodo Transforming how the world works with PDFs @XodoPDF http://www.xodo.com http://www.xodo.com/legal
Xodo is powered by PDFTron http://pdftron.com
– Added new Area and Perimeter measurement tools
– Added ability to sort Annotation List via the menu settings
– Added additional scaling units for Ruler Tool
– Added measurement precision setting for Ruler Tool
– Fixed issue where files from SD card could not be saved
– Fixed issue where certain PDF documents could not be opened in Xodo
– Fixed permission issue when documents are shared to Xodo
– Stability improvements to document viewer
The contents and apk files on this site is collected and process from Google Play. We are not responsible with abusing all of the applications on this site.
Xodo PDF Reader & Editor is an App that build by their Developer. This website is not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned it in here is the property of their respective owners.
All Macintosh application is not hosted on our server. When visitor click “Download” button, installation files will downloading directly from the Official Site.
Get PDF editor with OCR
In a digitized era, where practically all business is done online, it’s hard to spend a day without encountering a PDF file. After all, it’s the most popular digital document format — interactive, free to use and, crucially, able to preserve original formatting (including fonts, images, layouts, and more).
Developed by Adobe in the 90s, PDF made it possible to present identical documents using different applications and devices. Originally a proprietary invention that was promoted with Adobe software, PDF became an open format in 2008, which meant free use for all, without any lingering ties to Adobe.
Get selected PDF editors in one pack
Download Setapp and try the best PDF editors for Mac. From OCR recognition to flexible PDF search, it’s all covered.
How To Choose The Best PDF Editor For Mac
Today, there are dozens of applications that can read, modify, and edit PDFs. All are different: free PDF editors, PDF modifiers, costly Mac PDF editors, and even a default PDF reader for Mac that comes with your operating system.
If you need to edit a PDF on Mac, it’s important to not go straight to Google looking for a “free PDF editor download.” In the last decade, lots of bad players have been putting all kinds of malware in those free PDF downloads, hoping for people to be enticed enough by the proposition. So you should know exactly which PDF editor app is best for your needs — luckily you have the perfect guide below.
Apple Preview PDF reader for Mac
If you’re looking for a free PDF editor for Mac, you should start with the one you already have — Preview — which is the default application for viewing any images and PDF files.
Although it can hardly be called a PDF editor app, Preview can perform most of the tasks most people need to do every day: looking through the documents, leaving comments, and signing contracts.
To configure Preview to your liking:
- Launch the app from your Dock or Launchpad
- Select View from the menu bar options
- Set scroll, zoom, and toolbar to what you’d like to see
Then to actually use PDF modifier functions:
- Choose Tools from the menu bar
- Hover over Annotate
- Select from shapes, signatures, notes (comments), and more
When you’re done editing the document, don’t forget to save it (⌘ + S) or export it to create a new file by going to File ➙ Export.
A hidden benefit of Preview that’s not often talked about is its natural integration into the macOS. The app can be easily used within the Apple ecosystem and is quite swift as well.
Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mac
One of the first and hence now widely considered standard solutions for viewing and editing PDF files is Adobe Acrobat Reader. By all accounts, it’s a solid and professional PDF editor for Mac.
There’s, however, one caveat — you can hardly call Adobe Acrobat the best free PDF editor for Mac because to get all of its features you need to pay, a lot. If you subscribe for the whole year, it comes down to $15 a month. Otherwise, it’s $25.
So if you download Adobe Reader for Mac from Adobe’s website, it will only give you a limited number of tools, which are very similar to Apple Preview: comment and sign. To get more you’d need to sign up for the Adobe Acrobat Pro free trial.
Anyway, in case you’re satisfied with Acrobat PDF editor’s limited functionality for the basic version, you can still work with all the PDFs you need:
- Download and install Adobe Reader for Mac from adobe.com
- Open the PDF file of your choice
- To comment or sign the file, navigate to Tools in the top bar of the app
- Choose the tool you want to use and then select a more specific one from the top bar once you’re in the document itself
If you try to choose the tool that’s not available in the free version of Acrobat Reader for Mac, the app will direct you to the website where you can subscribe to get access.
All in all, while the paid Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mac offers you a full toolkit of productivity, its free option is comparable to Apple Preview, with the latter being a bit more lightweight and fast due to its integration with macOS.
But what’s a truly powerful Mac PDF editor?
PDFpen full-featured OCR editor
Pdf Editor Free Mac
While the paid version of Adobe Acrobat Reader for Mac is costly and convoluted, PDFpen offers much more in one straightforward package.
Install PDFpen, best PDF editor for Mac
Make any PDF file editable with PDFpen. With in-built OCR support, nothing is carved in stone if you have PDFpen installed on your Mac.
PDFpen lets you edit PDFs by adding text and images, fixing typos, filling out forms, and covering sensitive information. What’s more, the app features an OCR (optical character recognition) functionality, so you can scan printed documents directly into editable PDF files, and even export them to Microsoft Word later on.
Using PDFpen is as easy as Preview:
- Open any PDF document
- In the top bar, find the toggle which lets you switch between text and shapes. These are the tools you can use to enhance your documents. All of them can also be accessed from the Tools dropdown in the menu bar.
One of the most commonly used features with PDFs is highlighting, which is perfectly executed in PDFpen. Just select from the top bar and choose a color. The tool will then switch between a freehand highlighter when hovering over shapes and a structured one when it’s over some text.
Finally, PDFpen’s renowned OCR functionality doesn’t require you to have any specific AI knowledge — it just works:
- In PDFpen, go File ➙ Open (or ⌘ + O) and select your image
- Check all languages that apply
- Turn the image into either an OCR Page or OCR document
- Now you can edit your image freely and export it later
Bonus: Professional PDF Search
When you’re working with lots of PDFs everyday, some things are inevitably going to get lost. Especially, since lots of documents and reports are often dozens or even hundreds of pages long.
In this reality, you absolutely need a tool that will help you retain information at the tip of your fingers. Enter PDF Search. This app doesn’t just search your PDF files for exact matches — it uses the power of AI to check relevant terms, multiple combinations, and even scan PDF files in bulk.
The first time you open PDF Search, it will ask you to index the folder with all your PDFs, which may take some time but will also speed up all future searches. After indexing is complete, simply enter the number or text you’re looking for in the search field, press Return, and the results (including related ones) would instantly appear.
To recap, when you’re looking for the best free PDF editor for Mac, your options might seem infinite, but it really comes down to what exactly you need to edit. If it’s just viewing documents and making comments, Apple Preview can do the job just fine. But when you need some heavy-duty lifting, nothing beats PDFpen. In addition, PDF Search is recommended for anyone working with large number of PDFs on a daily basis.
Best of all, PDFpen and PDF Search are both available to you on a free 7-day trial from Setapp, a platform for over 150 indispensable Mac apps designed to take your productivity to the next level. All that’s left to do now is just read and edit!