Oct 23, 2017 Hi guys! Do you know any good app on the Mac App Store that I can use for creating snippets. Tried Quick Key and aText.delete both as they are not working properly. Capture Audio and Video: Start your video capture on Mac by hitting the REC button. Edit the Record and Save the File: Use the simple editing tools to make your recording perfect. Save the file in HD on your MacBook or other Mac computer. What Can You Do with Our App for Video and Screen Capture on Mac? Create Screencasts. The process for creating captions using each tool is approximately the same: Upload the video to the web (most services can caption any video as long as it has a public URL, including videos on YouTube). To keep the video private during the captioning process, don’t publish it’s URL (YouTube offers this as one of its privacy options).
Bring your radio station into the mobile age, build your own iOS and Android apps without writing a single line of code.
✓ Build a community
✓ Stream wherever you go
✓ Connect with fans
Choose a template
The Radio Station template is pre-loaded with the features and tabs you’ll need.
Brand your app
Save time when we pull business info, images, and colour schemes from your Facebook page and website.
Make it your own
Customise your app with everything your listeners will need — all without writing a single line of code.
Make your app live
Once your radio station app is complete, we’ll work with you to make it live and ready for your listeners.
Simplify the way your listeners tune into your station with your own mobile app. Using our simple drag-and-drop platform, you can easily add your radio stream to an app for iOS and Android, and send push notifications to your listeners to remind them to tune in.
With unlimited content pages for your new radio station app, you’ll be able to provide all the information your listeners need about your schedule, DJs and presenters. Include links to your blog, website and social media to engage with listeners like never before.
Mac App Creating Video Snippets Free
Easy Audience Engagement
Allow for easy listener interaction with in-app forms – an easy way for your station’s fans to request their favourite song or interact with presenters and DJs. Create as many forms as you need for all of your listener engagement needs.
We’re online and ready to help you create your free app right now.
Don’t have time to build your app?
We’ll do it for you! Hire a pro from £349+VAT
Don’t have time to build your app?
We’ll do it for you! Hire a pro from $499
Get in touch to see how we can create a radio station app for you.
With the Clips app, you can record video and add animated captions to your video while recording. You can also combine multiple video clips and still photos to make a single continuous video, then add effects like filters, emoji, and music.
Record a new video clip
- Open the Clips app.*
- Tap the Projects button in the upper-left corner, then tap Create New .
- To start recording, hold the record button . If you don't want to hold the button, swipe up on the record button to lock it.
- To stop recording, let go of the record button. If you locked the record button, tap it to stop recording. Find the new clip in the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- To watch your recorded clips, tap a clip in the timeline, then tap the play button .
* Can't find the Clips app? Swipe down from the middle of the Home screen, then type Clips in the Search bar. Still don't see the app? Download Clips from the App Store.
Add more clips to a video
You can keep recording new clips and then combine multiple clips to make a video. When you add a clip to a video, the new clip appears after the previous clip in the timeline. When you play back the video, it plays all the clips in the order they appear in the timeline.
You can also add existing still photos and videos from your library with these steps: Mac os software free download.
- Tap Library.
- Tap an existing photo or video.
- Hold the record button for the amount of time that you want the photo or video to appear. For example, if you select a photo and hold the record button for three seconds, the photo will appear in your video for three seconds. And if you select an existing video in your library and hold the record button for five seconds, the first five seconds of action will appear in your video.
- After you add a clip, you can reorder clips or remove them.
- To reorder clips, touch and hold a clip in the timeline, then drag it left or right.
- To remove a clip from a video, select the clip in the timeline, then tap the Delete button . Or drag the clip towards the top of the screen.
Add a Selfie Scene
Selfie Scenes, available on iPhone X and later and iPad Pro models from 2018, make Clips even more fun. The TrueDepth camera places you in animated landscapes, abstract art, and even onboard the Millennium Falcon from Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
Each scene is a full 360-degree experience, so any way you move your iPhone or iPad, the scene surrounds you on all sides.
- Tap Scenes.
- Select a Scene that you want to use.
- Hold your iPhone or iPad in front of your face.
- Hold the record button to add the scene to your movie timeline.
- If the video that you want to share isn't open, tap the Projects button in the upper-left corner.
- If you don’t see the one that you want, swipe left to see more of your video projects. Then tap a video to open it.
- Tap the share button , then choose how you want to share.
Delete a project
Mac Snippet Tool Shortcut
- Tap the projects button in the upper-left corner.
- Select the project that you want to delete.
- Tap the more options button , then tap Delete.
- Tap Delete Project to confirm.