Logitech Unifying Software Mac High Sierra
- Logitech Unifying Software Mac High Sierra 2
- Logitech Unifying Software Macos High Sierra
- Logitech Unifying Software Mac High Sierra Pro
You can upgrade to macOS High Sierra from OS X Mountain Lion or later on any of the following Mac models. Your Mac also needs at least 2GB of memory and 14.3GB of available storage space.
MacBook introduced in late 2009 or later
MacBook Air introduced in late 2010 or later
MacBook Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Mac mini introduced in mid 2010 or later
iMac introduced in late 2009 or later
Mac Pro introduced in mid 2010 or later
Jan 20, 2020 Logitech Control Center (LCC) is designed to support OS X and allows you to take full advantage of your Logitech keyboard, mouse, or trackball. With the LCC you can: Browse the Internet using dedicated keys that provide one-touch access to your favorite sites.; Launch your email application by pressing a button.; Play music and control the system speaker using built-in buttons.
- Jan 28, 2020 What's new in macOS High Sierra July 24, 2018: Apple releases a supplemental update for macOS 10.13.6 to fix thermal throttling issues in 2018 MacBook Pro The latest update to macOS 10.13.6 fixes a bug that caused the thermal management system in the new MacBook Pro models to drive down clock speeds under heavy thermal load in a way that was.
- ADDITIONAL RECEIVER FOR LOGITECH DUAL CONNECTIVITY DEVICES. Use an extra Unifying receiver to connect a dual connectivity mouse or keyboard – or both – to a second computer. Then switch from one computer to the other with the push of a button for efficient multi-tasking. It can also be a great add on for your Logitech Flow setup.
To find your Mac model, memory, storage space, and macOS version, choose About This Mac from the Apple menu . If your Mac isn't compatible with macOS High Sierra, the installer will let you know.
Make a backup
Before installing any upgrade, it’s a good idea to back up your Mac. Time Machine makes it simple, and other backup methods are also available. Learn how to back up your Mac.
It takes time to download and install macOS, so make sure that you have a reliable Internet connection. If you're using a Mac notebook computer, plug it into AC power.
Download macOS High Sierra
For the strongest security and latest features, find out whether you can upgrade to macOS Catalina, the latest version of the Mac operating system.
If you still need macOS High Sierra, use this App Store link: Get macOS High Sierra.
Airplay mac to apple tv. Apple TV — with the Apple TV app, Apple TV+, and Apple TV 4K — puts you in control of what you watch, where you watch, and how you watch.
After downloading, the installer opens automatically.
Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions. You might find it easiest to begin installation in the evening so that it can complete overnight, if needed.
If the installer asks for permission to install a helper tool, enter the administrator name and password that you use to log in to your Mac, then click Add Helper.
Logitech Unifying Software Mac High Sierra 2
Allow installation to complete
Please allow installation to complete without putting your Mac to sleep or closing its lid. Your Mac might restart, show a progress bar, or show a blank screen several times as it installs both macOS and related updates to your Mac firmware.
Logitech Unifying Software Macos High Sierra
Logitech Unifying Software Mac High Sierra Pro
- If you have hardware or software that isn't compatible with High Sierra, you might be able to install an earlier macOS, such as Sierra or El Capitan.
- macOS High Sierra won't install on top of a later version of macOS, but you can erase your disk first or install on another disk.
- You can use macOS Recovery to reinstall macOS.