Apr 28, 2020 Part 2. Top 3 free software with no watermark on Windows and Mac. Considering that online video editing software includes some limits, like cannot process long videos, we suggest you to try the best desktop video editors without watermark. Top 1: VSDC Free Video Editor. Award-winning VideoPad Video Editing Software has all the features you need to make a quality movie. Easily edit videos, add effects/audio and share with friends. Download for Windows & Mac.
It is true that there are oceans of video editing software. It helps people to polish videos on Windows and Mac computers. Is there any free video editor with no watermark? The answer is simple, yes. The next problem is how to discover these video editors. Don’t worry! It is unnecessary to try each free video editor and find out the software you need. This post will list the top 6 best free video editors without watermark. They are available to Windows 10/8/8.1/7 and Mac OS X.
- Oct 03, 2017 In this article, I am going to share with you 5 best free video editing software without watermark for Windows, Mac and Linux users. These are my best picks after reviewed more than 30 different free video editors I found on the internet. These free video editors are great alternatives to expensive video editing suites out there.
- FREE Video Editing softwares no watermarks 1. HitFilm Express. This is very famous among the youtubers and the best of video editing software because all important tools and features are included in this software. Hitfilm Express lets you use multitrack editing Keyframe, chroma key. This software can be installed on Windows/Mac.
Part 1. Top 3 online video editors without watermark
There are times when you want to combine two video clips, extract audio from the video, or rotate a video. In such cases, using online video editors is the better option compared to desktop software. Most online video editors are free of charge. The way to monetize is to add some logos on your video. Fortunately, there are decent online video editors without watermark.
Top 1: VideoToolbox
VideoToolbox is a powerful online video editor. If you sign up an account, you will get some free storage capacity and enjoy the video editing features online. Moreover, you can decide to add watermarks on your video or not.
- 1. This online video editor is completely free of charge without any payment plans.
- 2. It is able to edit a video or several videos up to 1500MB online.
- 3. You can read the detailed information about the codec, resolution, frame rate and more.
- 4. The video editing software contains extensive editing tools, including rotate, clip, crop, etc.
- 5. The built-in media player will display the video results at any time.
- 1. In order to use these features for free, you have to sign up an account with your personal information.
Top 2: MovieMakerOnline
MovieMakerOnline is an all-in-one option to edit your multimedia files online. It is not only a video editor and audio editor, but also able to apply music, text and other elements.
- 1. The free online video editor will not add watermark on your videos unless you request it.
- 2. It could create a video story with your photos, music and text online.
- 3. The built-in video editor allows you to rotate and trim your video, add effects, adjust speed and other parameters.
- 4. The timeline makes video editing online process as simple as the desktop video editors.
- 5. All features are free to use without registry.
- 1. As a video editor, the features are limited.
- 2. Users have to view ads to exchange the free features and you cannot use it if you have an ad blocker.
Top 3: Ezgif
Ezgif is another versatile animation editor. The web-based video editor will not overlay watermark on your video. More importantly, users can enjoy extensive only tools, like resize, crop, convert, effects, reverse, crop, cut and more.
- 1. Ezgif permits people to edit a short video up to 100MB online for free.
- 2. It supports MP4, WebM, AVI, MPEG, FLV, MOV, 3GP and other popular video formats.
- 3. Users can preview the video result and then decide to save it or not.
- 4. Plus, you can convert your videos to animation images, GIF.
- 1. This online video editor cannot process large video files.
- 2. The output quality is not good.
Part 2. Top 3 free software with no watermark on Windows and Mac
Considering that online video editing software includes some limits, like cannot process long videos, we suggest you to try the best desktop video editors without watermark.
Top 1: VSDC Free Video Editor
VSDC Free Video Editor is an open-source project, but it is as powerful as some professional video editors. It contains almost all basic video editing tools and supports 4K and HD videos.
- 1. Though VSDC is a free video editing program, it will not add watermarks on your video automatically.
- 2. In addition to basic video editing tools, it also provides DVD burning, video converting, etc.
- 3. Users can find the step-by-step guides on the forum.
- 4. You can export 4K and HD videos in the full resolution.
- 5. Work as the video reverse software to edit video files.
- 1. There are too many features for beginners to grasp it quickly.
Top 2: Windows Movie Maker
If you are using a Windows computer, you are lucky since Microsoft has built up an ecosystem for Windows. Windows Movie Maker is the video editor for Windows machines.
- 1. WMM works well on Windows systems and other native programs on PCs.
- 2. You can edit your videos on the timeline or storyboard simply.
- 3. It contains some video effects and transitions to decorate your videos.
- 4. Users are permitted to share their videos to YouTube directly after editing.
- 1. This video editor without watermark is not compatible with Mac OS X.
Top 3: OpenShot
OpenShot is another open-source video editor, so anyone can download and use it for free. Moreover, OpenShot will not apply watermark or other logos on your videos.
- 1. Users can trim and split your videos, add effects, and do other video editing on the timeline simply.
- 2. The built-in media player will display the video result of any changes.
- 3. This video editor supports almost all video formats, including AVI, MKV, MOV, etc.
- 4. It is compatible with Windows 10/8/8.1/7 and Mac OS X.
- 1. This video editor cannot optimize videos for mobile devices or portable devices.
Part 3: AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate – Best video editor without Watermark
AnyMP4 Video Converter Ultimate is the professional video editor and converter without watermark. It does not only offer the editing features like watermark, crop, clip, merge, filters, etc., it also lets you customize your video effects by adjusting the parameters yourself.
- 1. Watermark, crop, rotate, flip, clip, merge video files as you like.
- 2. Create a stylish video via the various filter effects like warm, modern, HongKong, etc.
- 3. Edit video, audio and DVD files over 300 formats without watermark.
- 4. Toolbox lets you compress video, edit metadata information and create animated GIFs.
Now, let’s check how to use the video editor to edit your video effects with eases.
Step 1. Add video file
Run this software, initiate the window and click Add Files to import one or more video files.
Step 2. Edit video effects
Here there are various video effects that you can apply to your video file. Click the edit button in the main interface (like the start image).
Rotate and crop video
In the editing window of Rotate & Crop, you can flip video vertically and horizontally, rotate 90 clockwise or 90 counterclockwise. Then, click OK to apply the editing effects.
Editing Apps With No Watermark
Go to the Effect & Filter tab, then you can apply the filters to change the video style automatically. Moreover, you can also adjust the effects manually to change the brightness, contrast, hue and saturation.
Navigate the Watermark tab, where you can add the text or image watermark as the video logo. It lets you adjust the watermark opacity, position, size, and change the font style/size/color, etc.
Edit audio track
If you want to create a video with your background audio, then just go to the Audio tab. Here you can change the background music and add one or more audio tracks to personalize your video.
When you add the subtitle for a video, this video editing software is what you need exactly.
It can let you synchronize the downloaded subtitle or add your creations freely.
Clip and merge video files
Return to the main interface of this software, and click the scissors image to start split or cut down the video segments.
Moreover, you can click Merge into one file in the main interface to combine more than one clips into one for making video collections.
Step 3. Export the files
After all the editing features are applied, just click Convert All to start exporting the edited files.
If you would like, you can select the output format as you wish.
Videos are widely used on video sites, social networks, and news platforms for sharing, entertainment, education, and other purposes. With a growing need for videos to convey information, the demand for video editing software surges. For example, you may need to make video clips into an impressive short film for sharing, an amusing video for recreation, an instructional video for education.. All these require a video editor.
With, it's easy to find the right music for every moment on your phone, your computer, your tablet and more. SpotifyApple Music isn't for everyone. Best mac software of 2017 download. There are millions of tracks on Spotify.
Many of you look for free video editing software to apply. However, freeware always adds the name or logo of the software to the video automatically, which is undesired. Given that, I'll introduce 8 free video editing software (no watermark) for you.
Top 8 Free Video Editing Software (No Watermark) in 2020
What video editor does not have a watermark? You will know from the list below. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, using Windows or Mac, you will find the free video editing software as you need.
VSDC Free Video Editor - Wide File Formats Support
Applies To: Windows
VSDC Free Video Editor is a video editing software application that helps to edit videos and create videos of any type and of any complexity. It has no watermark, ads, or trial period. And thus it is a good choice for both beginners and professionals.
- Supports a wide range of image/audio/video formats
- Provides an excellent selection of effects, transitions, and filters
- Provides advanced features, like picture-in-picture, video stabilization, and color blending
- Allows to create masks for hiding, blurring, or highlighting the content in the selected area
- Offers the options to export edited videos to social networks
- Allows to share videos to social media and upload videos to YouTube directly
In addition to video editing features, VSDC Free Video Editor is also equipped with extra functions like DVD burning, video converter, video capture, and more. If you want to turn clips into videos via basic skills, this app is advisable for you.
iMovie - Easy to Command
Applies To: macOS and iOS
iMovie is a free video editing software tool developed by Apple for macOS and iOS devices. Simple and intuitive, iMovie is the of the most user-friendly video editors available for beginners. Although being free, iMovie won't add any watermark to the item you edit unless you want.
- Supports video/audio/image editing, such as trimming videos, detaching audio, and sharing photos
- Allows to add transitions and effects
- Provides pre-set trailers and themes
- Supports 4K resolution
- Supports multiple video/audio tracks
Compared with other equivalents, iMovie has an exclusive benefit that it offers the app version of iOS devices. That means you can also edit videos on your mobile device if you need to.
A more advanced video editor that is also developed by Apple is Final Cut Pro X. Compared with iMovie, it has more advanced features and is more suitable for professionals who need professional video editing software and attempt to create videos with high quality. However, Final Cut Pro X is a paid tool and charges $299.99. If you are using a Mac, choose either the free or paid application according to your needs.
VideoProc - One-Stop Video Processing
Applies To: Windows an macOS
Download now -Roblox fly hack any game January 2019 (Mac linux only); has been made public on our website after successful testing. This tool will work great on MAC OS and WINDOWS OS platforms. And Latest mobile platformsRoblox fly hack any game January 2019 (Mac linux only) has based on open source technologies, our tool is secure and safe to use.This tool is made with proxy and VPN support, it will not leak your IP address, 100% anonymity, We can't guarantee that.FREE SUPPORT. Minecraft fly hack download mac.
VideoProc is a powerful yet free video editing software program with no watermark for beginners who need basic video editing. It supports 4K videos and is compatible with many digital cameras and devices via the built-in wide range of video codec library. And thus is also advisable for users who attempt to make a video without watermark.
- Allows to trim/merge/crop/rotate clips
- Offers visual effects and filters
- Allows to enable, disable, add or export subtitles
- Provides advanced features like video stabilization, Fisheye fixing, noise removal, and GIF-making
- Supports 4K/HD videos from iPhone, GoPro, DJI, and other 4K cameras
In addition to common video editing features, there is an exclusive function in VideoProc - hardware acceleration, which contributes to faster file processing. If you have a video to edit, which is large and of high-quality, VideoProc could be helpful for you to experience a smooth editing process.
OpenShot - Award-Winning App
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
OpenShot is an award-winning, open-source, and free video editing software tool with no watermark. It doesn't overstate the usability of the tool when saying OpenShot is easy to use and quick to learn. You can use it to create stunning videos without worrying about watermark or limitation because all there are what you can use.
- Support video/audio/image editing
- Supports multiple video/audio tracks
- Offers various effects and 3D animations
- Enables slow motion and time effects
- Allows to add titles to videos
A worth-mentioning advantage of OpenShot is that it supports 70+ languages, which is significantly more than other free video editing software. The simple interface and clear feature display make OpenShot a good choice for beginners who have the need for basic video editing.
Shotcut - Timeline Editing Support
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
If you are searching for 'free video editing software no watermark' in Google, you will find many recommendations of Shotcut. Indeed, when it comes to truly free video editors, Shotcut should count. Shotcut is an open-source and cross-platform program for video editing. It provides enough features for users to turn video clips into amazing videos.
- Supports a wide range of file formats
- Shows excellent compatibility with devices that capture videos and audio
- Provides a flexible and intuitive interface
- Offers unique video effects, filters, and templates
Similar to the freeware introduced above, Shotcut allows no watermark, adds, trial versions, plug-ins, and unrelated bundled software. Being different from other free video editors, file import is not required in Shotcut, due to its native timeline editing feature. Again, if you are a beginner seeking an easy video maker, Shotcut is an option worth considering.
DaVinci Resolve - 8K Video Support
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
If you are a beginner, you will be overwhelmed by the features of DaVinci Resolve. Personally, DaVinci Resolve is one of the most versatile video editing tools available. This free video editing software offers rich functionality than you may have expected and is well-known for providing professional-level features. Whether you want to create a high-quality video or movie, you can apply this program to get things done.
- Provides basic & advanced video editing options
- Offers intelligent edit modes to auto-sync clips and edit
- Has built-in tools for retiming, stabilization, and transform
- Allows to create projects with different frame rates and resolutions
- Supports frame rate conversions and motion estimation
DaVinci Resolve is an innovative tool for video editing with amazing features like cut page, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction, and more. If you prefer professional video editing software with no watermark that you can use for free, DaVinci Resolve should be your first choice.
Video Grabber - Online Video Editor
Applies To: Any Browser
If you are looking for an online video editor without watermark, Video Grabber will meet your demands perfectly. Editing videos can be easily done via this tool. Users only need to choose a function, import an item, and then create a video according to their needs. If you need to, you can also download the app to edit videos on the computer.
- Supports to edit video online
- Allows to merge/trim/rotate/crop/screenshot/mute/split videos
- Enables audio extraction
- Allows to make GIFs from a video
Video Grabber is a free tool that can serve as a video downloader/editor/converter and screen recorder simultaneously. Given that, it's quite suitable for users who want to make educational videos for teaching.
Blender - Rich Special Effects
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
Although Blender counts more like a 3D creation tool, it can also work as a free video editing software. Claiming to be free forever, Blender won't add any watermark on the video being edited. What's unbelievable with this freeware is that you have up to 32 tracks to add videos, images, audio files, and more. If the tracks available on other programs are not enough for you, Blender should fulfill your needs.
- Offers live preview, luma waveform, chroma vectorscope, and histogram displays
- Allows audio mixing, syncing, scrubbing and waveform visualization
- Provides up to 32 tracks for adding clips, images, audio, scenes, masks, and effects.
- Enables speed control, adjustment layers, transitions, keyframes, filters and more
Since Blender is an advanced 3D creation tool, it's an optimal choice for users who like to beautify their videos with special effects.
These are the most popular free video editing software (no watermark) in 2020. Apply the one best suited to your needs to start your video editing right now.
Some may say Lightworks is also a free video editor. It used to be but not now. In the latest version of Lightworks, you only have a 7-day free trial to enjoy. Hence, it falls out of the category of free products.
Extra Recommendation: EaseUS Video Editor - Powerful Video Editing Software for Beginners & Pros
Except for DaVinci Resolve which is for professionals, other free software tools are more suitable for users who are beginners of video editing. EaseUS provides free video editing software for beginners and pros to make attracting videos in an easy way. If you want to have a video with no watermark, you can upgrade to the pro version - no watermark, high-quality video, and more features.
- Allows to edit video by trimming/splitting/merging/rotating/mixing the item
- Adds various simple or complex transitions
- Adds filters/titles/subtitles
- Enables multiple video and audio track
- Imports media files from storage devices and videos taken by camcorders, DVs, vidicons, webcams, cell phones..
- Convert video to various formats, like convert YouTube video to MP4
- Provides templates that are ready for use
EaseUS Video Editor is near the professional level and thus is recommended for both newbies and professionals.
Other Questions You May Be Interested In
There are some hot questions related to free video editing software.
What video editor does not have a watermark?
A small portion of free tools and paid video editors won't add watermark to the video unless you want. The tools introduced in this article are the ones you can use at no cost.
How do I make a video without a watermark?
To make a video without any sign of the software, you can either use a tool that won't add the name, logo, or sign of the product or remove the sign by using the features.
What is the best free video editing software for beginners?
If you are a Windows user, software like VSDC Video Editor and VideoProc is for you. While if you are a Mac user, iMovie is the best choice for beginners.
The Bottom Line
There is more than one free video editing software without a watermark available. But they vary slightly or significantly in features. Other than the functions you need to change footage to videos, you may also need to consider other features like screen recording and video downloading. Choose the perfect one based on your level and demands.