May 06, 2020 EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is a very popular Mac data recovery software application whose free version is limited to a maximum of 2GB of data that is restorable. EaseUS can swiftly retrieve data from Mac notebooks, hard drives, desktops, SD cards, memory cards, USB drives, et. AnyRecover is a data recovery software that is available in a free and paid version. It can recover lost or deleted files from different data loss situations. It supports various devices for data recovery. It can be used to recover the data that is lost by formatting, deleting, partition loss, disk damage, virus attack, etc.
Last updated on December 18th, 2019 at 10:24 am
This is the reason why you must keep your data always having a backup so that you must not lose anything. But don’t be panic. If you haven’t done the backup till now, start doing it. And in this tutorial, we are providing
You must note that there are many top recovery software for Mac which are paid and free but we always recommend you to go for premium version as we have discussed in detail that why paid software is best.
Recommended: Best professional data recovery software
Free vs Paid software
Jan 24, 2019 When you complete installing, then open the emulator and go to app store and search for the “find my iPhone” app. You can also download it by clicking on this link https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/splice-video-editor-movie-maker-by-gopro/id409838725?mt=8. Jun 17, 2010 Find My iPhone: If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing d. But if you can see your lost device on the map, then the app can help you to drive to it. Your missing iPhone or iPad location and data will be sent to Apple for you to retrieve it later, but only for 24 hours. Cross-platform use — 5/5. This app is available on iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac computers. May 25, 2019 Find My iPhone: If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any iOS device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this free app, open it on Mac, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud.
Moreover, in free software usually, our team has noticed that most of the content, files, pictures are still missing even after waiting for so long. But in a paid version, you have to be patient in front of the screen and the result surely is fruitful. And one of the best thing for data recovery software is, they are cheaper than other software categories.
What we can recover with data recovery software?
This is one of the most asked questions from the users who are looking for data recovery software. And we can not get the specific answer anywhere regarding this. But still, files containing pictures, videos, notes, music, and other such things get easily recovered. For more detail, we have explained further in the list of best data recovery software for Mac.
How we rank the data recovery software?
We the growing competition in the market, it becomes really difficult to rank recovery software. Our team has personally reviewed, checked users reviews, compare features, ease of usage, and other factors in determining the best out of best for our readers.
If you have further queries regarding any of the below software, contact us directly. Our team definitely helps you in choosing the right one as per. your requirement.
Best Data Recovery Software for Mac
1. Data Rescue
Data Rescue hits the top o
Now let us head to
Data Rescue Features
- Advanced system scanning: Data Rescue comes with advanced deep scanning feature to ensure every data must be recovered.
- Free demo preview: Check the recoverable pictures, files, video, music or whatever before you actually purchase a product.
- Fast scanning speed: Many of the scanning related software
takes a lot of time for its completion. Comparatively, Data Rescue is much faster even while deep scanning.
- Robust file support: Data Rescue supports multiple file formats for every audio, video, file, folder, sheets.
- Duplicate recognition: Whatever you have copied stuff or duplicate content, you can get notifications.
Apart from these features, there are many other advanced features that Data Rescue offers.
Plans & Pricing from Data Rescue
Data Rescue comes in Standard and Professional version. It only allows you a free demo to preview recovered file and once you have purchased the license, Data Rescue does not refund your money.
2. Disk Drill
We must say, Disk Drill, is the perfect competitor for Data Rescue. Whatever gone missing from your Mac such as critical business documents, music, photos or videos. Disk Drill is the perfect solution. As per the user’s reviews, there are no regrets for having Disk Drill. You can recover the missing file or the complete partition with Disk Drill. It even supports in recovering the SD Cards, external drives, and lot more.
Disk Drill uses Quick and Deep scan feature as per the requirement. Quick scan brings the instant result and if still, the data is not showing, the deep scan is the way to definitely get back your data. Let us have an overview of its features.
Disk Drill Features
- Recover multiple file format: It is always hard to recover some least use formats but this is not a case with Disk Drill. It supports almost every format.
- Device supported: Disk Drill, along with macOS, supports iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Ease of usage: One of the best things is the usage without any technical knowledge. Either it is a quick scan or deep scan. With one click you can do it all by yourself.
- Restore internal/ external drive: With Disk Drill, it is not compulsory to scan and restore what is within your Mac. Scan and restore data from wherever you wish.
Plans & Pricing from Disk Drill
Disk Drill comes in three plans, Basic, Pro, and Enterprise. Basic is free with limited access of usage, Pro offers you all advanced feature to recover your files without any limit for the lifetime, and Enterprise plan comes for a
3. Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac (Recoverit)
Recoverit is another popular and widely used software from Wondershare for recovery purpose. Wondershare is a
The main reason for users going for it is its security protocols and safety assurance it provides while scanning your data. The other main reason is its pricing when we compare with other top competitors. Let us have an overview of its features.
- Recover everything: Recoverit recovers your email, graphics, videos, documents, encrypted APFS, in almost every format.
- Secure recovery: Be 100% sure while using Recoverit, its strict policy assures its customers top secure without any data theft issue.
- Time Machine backup recovery: It supports recovery from Time Machine and you can easily restore damaged, lost data.
- Repair and recover: If your Mac is attacked by virus or other online threats, get back your file with automatic repair.
- Ease of usage: Just three steps involved to recover your most important file. Select> Scan> Recover.
Plans & Pricing from Recoverit
With the free version of Recoverit, you can only scan and preview your lost or damaged data and for the data recovery, you have to go for the paid version. It comes only in a single plan with affordable price.
4. MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is safe, reliable, and trusted by millions. When we compare with all other data recovery software, it is almost same and provides all major features that users look for. MiniTool Power Data Recovery offers you the advanced feature for a search to save your time such that you hit the specific area to recover deleted data. You can specify your file, folder with different filters such as the size range, and the approximate date, and much more.
In overall ratings, definitely, MiniTool Power Data Recovery is trustable software with its smart user interface. Have a look into MiniTool Power Data Recovery.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery Features
- Recover file anywhere: Now there is no limit for scanning for specific storage. If you have even accidentally deleted your Trash bin completely, MiniTool Power Data Recovery recovers everything.
- Recover Mac hard drive: With its smart deep scan feature, recover every trace of data from the hard drive in minutes.
- Safe & quick: Safely recover all your data even if it is attached by virus or other malicious attachment.
- Partition recovery: No matters, either it is partially or completely lost partition, recover it completely.
Plans & Pricing from MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery comes with flexible plans and pricing. It comes in Personal, Commercial, Enterprise, and Technician plans. Some plans give you lifetime free upgrades and tech supports on emails and phone.
5. EaseUS Data Recovery for Mac
No list is completed without having the name of EaseUS Data Recovery. We are not following the other’s list but only giving it on our list because they deserve it. It gives you easy search filters for specific search and super easy to use. You can navigate to your lost data by filtering according to the modified dates, size, graphics, location drive so that you can narrow your deep scan to save your time.
EaseUS has a very dedicated team in putting all their effort
EaseUS Data Recovery Features
- Unlimited data recovery: There is no restriction for the limit on the amount of data you need to recover.
- 3-Steps quick recovery: With just 3 steps, recover your data and restore it on your computer.
- Technical support: EaseUS has amazing technical support and we personally tested and the result in our case was solved under 4 hours.
- Recover everything: Don’t restrict your recovery limits. EaseUS recover data lost due to system errors, virus attack, hardware failure, operation errors.
- Mac data protection: Everything you recover is completely safe and protected and if it contains something unusual, you will get alert instantly.
Plans & Pricing from EaseUS Data Recovery
EaseUS comes in subscription and perpetual license. You can purchase as per your requirement. The perpetual license is a one-time purchase and otherwise, with a subscription license, you have to pay monthly.
6. Stellar Data Recovery for Mac
Stellar Data Recovery is powerful recovery software that recovers permanently deleted files knowingly or unknowingly. Even the files deleted from Trash, you can recover it using Stellar Data Recovery. It also detects unmounted hard drives for data recovery on Mac. You can recover data from Time Machine, encrypted & NTFS drives. This software is fully compatible with all the latest version of macOS.
Stellar Data Recovery Features
- Customize scanning: Set a specific parameter to search Documents, Emails, Video, Audio files, Photos if you remind them to make your recovery in less time.
- SMART Drive Monitor: This gives you real-time reporting of different factors such as temperature, drive health, and performance. This
lets you determine the health of your system.
- Clone Disk: This feature makes a replica of the affected drive so that you do not miss anything if a failure occurs.
- Disk imaging: This feature let you recover data quickly.
Plans & Pricing from Stellar Data Recovery
Stellar Data Recovery offers huge discounts and promotions on its plans and comes in Professional, Premium, and Technician licenses. You can either choose the yearly license or lifetime subscription. If you have regular work in recovery data then definitely lifetime subscription suits you best.
7. Tenorshare Data Recovery for Mac
Tenorshare Data Recovery is another powerful tool to recover permanently deleted stuff from your Mac. If you are not willing to spend more, then definitely this is one of the good options. It shows you a real-time data recovery preview so that you can stop the process for further scanning. In our testing of Tenorshare Data Recovery, the scanning speed is ultimate and 100 GBs of data can be scanned under 10-15 minutes.
Tenorshare Data Recovery is built so
Tenorshare Data Recovery Features
- Real-time preview: Customize or filter your search and preview them in real-time so as to track what files are already recovered.
- Advanced algorithm: Its data analyzer gives you fast scanning speed with satisfactory recovery.
- Secure recovery: Your data remain secure while recovery.
Plans & Pricing from Tenorshare Data Recovery
It is a
8. Softtote Mac Data Recovery
At the first look for Softtote Mac Data Recovery, due to its old HTML website, many users skip this software but the reality is completely different. Although the platform looks bit old the result is completed satisfied. You must definitely try this if you are looking for reasonable and affordable data recovery software for Mac.
When looking for its features, you can get almost every main feature required while scanning and recovering process. Check out a
Sleep timer app. Information About Sleep Timer Spotify For PC Sleep Timer Spotify PC.
Softtote Mac Data Recovery Feature
- Ease of usage: No complexity in finding any tool on Softtote Mac Data Recovery panel. Clean User Interface makes recovery simple.
- File classification: No more full scanning. Just classify your search and start scanning your data.
- Preview mode: Preview your file, photo before restoring and save your storage.
- Compatibility: This software is compatible with all latest version of macOS.
Plans & Pricing from Softtote Mac Data Recovery
It comes in a single plan with a lifetime license.
PhotoRec is free and open
- Free of cost: PhotoRec is completely free of cost and one of the best free recovery tool available.
- Multiple file support: You can recover your file whichever format it had. To check whether PhotoRec supports your file extension, check here.
- Device compatibility: PhotoRec is not just for Mac, but also works for Windows PC, Linux, and other platforms.
- Ignore File System: It works with every file system such as FAT, NTFS, exFAT, and others.
Plans & Pricing from PhotoRec
As already discussed, PhotoRec is completely free of cost and you just need to download it and start using it to recover your data.
TestDisk is another free and open-source software for data recovery. It is almost same as PhotoRec so you can either go for PhotoRec or TestDisk. Basically, the main purpose of TestDisk is to recover the
- Lost partition: TestDisk recovery partition across different File Systems such as BeFS, BSD disklabel, DOS/Windows FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32, and others.
- Operating System: Compatible with Mac, Windows, DOS, Linux.
Plans & Pricing from TestDisk
TestDisk is completely free of cost and you can use anytime for free data recovery.
We have tried our best for providing
I hope you find the information useful about the best free and paid data recovery software. For software recommendations, online deals, follow us on Facebook, Twitter.
You may also like:
Part 11. SQLiteManager
Features and functions:
· Thisfree database software for Macprovides a complete support platform for REALSQL servers.
· The SQLiteManager not just supports SQLite2 and SQLLite3, but also supports the conversion of a SQLite2 database into one of SQLite3.
· This database software provides certain advanced features that have been built into the software, such as query optimizer, language reference and virtual machine analyzer, etc.
Pros of SQLiteManager:
· Most database operations - be it insert, delete, table view, triggers - all are handled effectively by SQLiteManager. Tables can be dropped, created, or renamed with no hindrance.
· This database software not just helps as a query machine but also helps generate reports effectively.
· Blob data can be read and shown by SQLiteManager in TIFF, JPEG, or QuickTime format.
· Importing and/or exporting mechanism is effectively handled.
Cons of SQLiteManager:
Free Data Management Software Mac Download
· Although frequently used SQL queries are specially categorized, it is a drawback that frequently used databases are not listed up separately. Using the file dialogue each time does get tedious.
· This database manager works perfect for simple queries but fails to handle complex or large filter criteria.
· SQLiteManager is a fairly thorough app. It provides a neat GUI into SQLite if you know your SQL.
· It offers basic data viewing/editing facilities.
· Unlike many alternative applications, SQLiteManager does open SQLite database files on AppleShare volumes, uses a proper Mac OS Cocoa GUI (not ugly Java) and allows editing of views.
Free Data Management Platform