- Free Audio Recording Software Pc
- Free Audio Streaming Recording Software For Mac Windows 7
- Best Audio Recording Software Mac
- Free Audio Recording Software Mac
- Free Recording Software For Mac
- Free Audio Recording Software
- Audio Recording App For Mac
OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is free and open source software for video recording and live streaming. Stream to Twitch, YouTube and many other providers or record your own videos with high quality H264 / AAC encoding. Audio streaming recording software, free download - Groove Music Pass, Virtual Audio Streaming, Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder, and many more programs. Related: 10 Best Video & Photo Editing Software for Mac Professionals. Monosnap is a free Mac screen recording software coming with the option of turning on your webcam, mic and system’s audio all before the recording. You can your Mac’s inbuilt camera or an external camera for the recordings on the software. The Best Free Streaming Audio Software app downloads for Windows: Virtual Audio Cable Shairport4w RadioSure Free CD Ripper Pandora AV Voice Changer So.
Screen recording has become one of the best methods to create a footage of your desktop activity with ease. There might be several occasions when you want to capture your gameplay, record streaming videos, or either make some video tutorials or software reviews on your Mac. In case these circumstances arise, a good screen recorder is necessary. Actually, there are lots of screen recording software that are available online. However, most of these tools only offer paid version or have a poor recording quality. In this article, we will introduce the best free screen recorder for Mac.
Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder
Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder is a free but in the meantime very comprehensive program that you can use to create high-quality videos. With the help of this tool, you will have an easy access to the experience of using a brilliant screen activity recorder that doesn’t leave any watermark at all on your video after a successful registration. Moreover, this program can capture your desktop activity together with the audio coming from your system and microphone. Overall, there is surely no doubt that Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder is one of the best free screen recorders for Mac available on the market. To utilize this program, you can follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder.
- On the main page of the site you can click the “Start Recording” button to launch the screen recorder.
- Once you launched it, you can set to record screen or webcam, custom recording area, and change audio input, etc. You can also go to settings and make some configurations.
- Once done settings, hit the red recording button to start recording. During the recording process, you can add a webcam to your screen, and you can even add some annotations to it.
- After you have finalized the recording, click the stop button to stop it. At this point, a preview window will pop up. On the preview window, you can save the video by clicking the “Save video” button, or even share the video with your friends by clicking the share button.
Monosnap is another mentionable flexible program specifically developed for Mac OS. You can use this program not only to record your screen but also to take quick screenshots in case you need to use it as a powerful screen recording software. In addition, this tool can be used as a storage software. This program can also offer the option of capturing your webcam, microphone or system sound as you can just set it before you start recording according to your need. Aside from that, the mentioned program can record in 60 fps. This means that you can record smoothly even you are playing high framerate games. If you want to use this free video recording software for Mac, you may follow the steps below.
- Download and install Monosnap.
- After successfully finalizing the installation, click the Monosnap’s drop down menu, then choose “Record Video” to start recording.
- In case you want to stop this program from recording, just click its drop down menu again then click “Finish recording” to end it. Afterwards, your recording will be saved automatically, and you can check it right away at the location of your choice of saving.
The next free screen recording tool for Mac that you can rely on according to our list is OBS Studio. This is a free and open source screen recorder that is available on both Windows, Mac, and Linux. The suggested program will allow you to capture real-time activities and create excellent live streaming videos. Moreover, this program has the ability to incorporate footage from your previous recordings or add exiting videos. On the other side, this program is to some degree complicated, in the sense that you can take certain time familiarizing its interface and configurations. Here are the steps on how to use this program.
- First of all you need to have OBS Studio installed in your computer.
- Once you have it, launch OBS, then click “Scene” > “Source” > “Add Icon”, and then click “Windows Capture”.
- After the previous step is done, a pop up window will show and allow you to rename your video you are going to record. Once done, click the “OK” button to proceed.
- Next, select the window you want to record.
- Lastly, you only need to hit the “Start Recording” button to initiate recording. Once done recording, just click the top button to end it.
Free Audio Recording Software Pc
Another free screen recording software for Mac is Jing by Techsmith that has been very popular on the market for a long time. This program is very simple and easy to use that are the pillars of its popularity. It comes with a movable sun icon that can be placed anywhere on your display, which enables you to easily utilize its function. Aside from screen recording, you can use this tool to take screenshots and edit it right after capturing. However, this program can only record up to 5 minutes. If you are still interested to use this program despite its time limitation, you can follow these steps.
- First and foremost, download and install this program on your pc from the official Techsmith website.
- Hit the “Sun” icon and select “Capture”.
- Once you are inside the options panel, simply adjust the frame according to your preference then select “Capture video”.
- To stop the recording, simply hit the “Stop” button, and then the recorded file will automatically pop up for preview.
The last recording program for Mac is the Quicktime Player. This is an extensible multimedia framework that can be used not only to record videos but also to play, edit and share videos on Mac. This tool can be characterized with that it has a very intuitive interface which makes it very easy to use even for beginners. This program can create footage of your Mac screen with a web camera or iPhone screen. You can follow the instructions below to capture your screen using this best free screen recorder for Mac.
Free Audio Streaming Recording Software For Mac Windows 7
- To begin with, you have to launch Quicktime Player at the first hand.
- Once you see the interface, click “File” and select “New Screen Recording”, then a screen recording window will pop up. On this window, you can configure your recording settings. After configuring, hit the red round recording button to start recording your screen.
- Once done with the complete recording process, click the “Stop” button in the menu bar, then your recorded file will automatically pop up.
As you can see, the aforementioned programs are the currently best free Mac screen recording software you can find on the market. You can decide which program you will use for your recording. I highly recommend Apowersoft Free Online Screen Recorder. Compared to the other programs above, this program can be used to quickly record your screen, audio, as well as a webcam as it is a web-based application. Aside from that, it has an easy interface and even beginners can use it.
'How can I record the audio for a radio station I’m streaming live? I don’t want to record the sound in my room, but only the sound I’m streaming.' – from Apple Support Communities
It is a common question that many Apple users encounter when they want to record music from audio in their browser, system audio or application on Mac. How to record streaming audio Mac? This step-by-step guide will illustrate how to capture streaming audio Mac.
Solution 1: Record Streaming Audio Mac with Leawo Music Recorder for Mac
With intuitive and easy-to-use interface, Leawo Music Recorder for Mac offers a comprehensive solution to record streaming audio Mac. The streaming recorder Mac is able to record any audio played on Mac, including local audio, online audio and microphone audio, radio streaming audio, etc. If you are not convenient, the embedded Task Scheduler helps you automatically record streaming audio Mac by setting start time and duration. The Mac streaming audio recorder also has an Auto-filter to remove ads in the recording and music tag editor to allow users to manually add and edit music tags like title, song name, artist, etc. What’s more, Leawo Music Recorder supports to export audio in the output format of WAV, MP3 and M4A.
Leawo Music Recorder
☉ Record any sound from computer and microphone audio.
☉ Record music from 1000+ music sites: YouTube, Facebook, etc.
☉ Schedule music recording via the recording task scheduler.
P2p music app for mac. ☉ Automatically/manually add music tags: artist, album, etc.
☉ Save recordings to either WAV/MP3/W4A format.
Download and install this Mac MP3 recorder software on your Mac computer and then launch it. It works on Mac OS 10.6 and later. Here’s how this streaming audio recorder Mac captures streaming audio Mac.
Step 1. Choose output directory
Head to Leawo Music Recorder > Preferences > General to set output directory in the 'Output' box.
Step 2. Select output format
Best Audio Recording Software Mac
On the same panel, click 'Format' to choose the output format of WAV, MP4 and MP3. The parameters like 'Bit Rate' and 'Sample Rate' can be changed on the panel.
Step 3: Set audio source
Tap on the little microphone icon at bottom left to choose 'Record Built-in Audio' or 'Record computer Audio' in 'Audio Source' panel. We are going to record streaming audio, thus we can choose 'Record Computer Audio'.
Step 4. Start to record streaming audio on Mac
Prepare streaming audio you need to record, then click the red button at top left to start to record streaming audio Mac. You can play streaming audio now. When you finish recording, you can click the recording button to stop recording.
Step 5. Add music tags if needed
Free Audio Recording Software Mac
Go to Leawo Music Recorder > Library > All Recordings, then all recordings will show in the right interface. Right click the recording you need to edit to choose 'Edit Music Tags' to edit music tags like song title, artist name, genre, etc.
For Windows computer, please turn to Leawo Music Recorder to record MP3 audio on Windows computer with ease.
Solution 2: Record Streaming Audio Mac with Soundflower
Free Recording Software For Mac
As we all know, Mac has no built-in ability to record streaming audio. However, Soundflower can be worked as input or output device that allows Apple users to record streaming audio and different application to send or receive audio at the same time. It supports 2 and 16 channel audio and usually 2-channel one is enough for users. Soundflower is able to record both voices in the interviews. For example, it can record both voices of an interview via Skype. Besides, Soundflower can be used to record streaming audio from applications or websites like iTunes and Spotify. This streaming recorder Mac might be a little tricky when you first use it and sound may have interference at first.
1. Make sure you have Soundflower and another sound recorder (for example: Audacity) installed on Mac.
2. Click Apple Menu to go to System Preferences > Sound > Output, then select Soundflower(2ch) as the device for sound output. Launch Soundflower on Mac and a flower icon will appear on Mac bar. Tap on flower icon and choose 'Audio Setup' to ensure that Soundflower(2ch) is the default built-in output.
Free Audio Recording Software
3. Open another sound recorder. Here we take Audacity as an example. After launching the software, go to Edit > Preferences > Devices and select Soundflower(2ch) as the recording device. Then go to Quality to change sample rate and quality.
4. Back to the main interface and click the red circular button to start recording and you can play streaming audio. When finishing recording, you can click the brown square button at top left to stop recording.
5. Go to File > Export to save audio in the target output directory. The file can be saved in various output formats like MP3, WAV, OGG, AC3, etc.
Audio Recording App For Mac
In comparison, Leawo Music Recorder is easier to use, for it can record streaming audio Mac on its own. However, users have to download other recorders to record streaming audio with Soundflower.
Leawo Music Recorder is featured by recording any audio from any audio sources and setting bit rate and sample rate to adjust sound quality. It can also automatically download audio tags and allows users to edit music tags. Soundflower is simply an input device and output device. It is used to transfer audio when Mac has no built-in ability to record streaming audio. In terms of itself, it doesn’t possess the ability to independently record audio.