Videos are widely used on video sites, social networks, and news platforms for sharing, entertainment, education, and other purposes. With a growing need for videos to convey information, the demand for video editing software surges. For example, you may need to make video clips into an impressive short film for sharing, an amusing video for recreation, an instructional video for education.. All these require a video editor.
- Good Free Video Editing App For Mac
- Free Video Editors Mac
- Free App For Video Editing Mac Software
- Free Video Editing App For Macbook Pro
- Free App For Video Editing Machine
- Video Editor App For Computer
- Free App For Video Editing Mac Pro
Best Free Video Editing Software for Mac OS – Avidemux. It is an open source video editor, capable of supporting several types of video formats such as DVD, MPEG, AVI, etc. To go along with it, it has decent support range for audio including WAV, AAC, MP3. It is quite basic and provides well enough for simple editing.
Many of you look for free video editing software to apply. However, freeware always adds the name or logo of the software to the video automatically, which is undesired. Given that, I'll introduce 8 free video editing software (no watermark) for you.
Top 8 Free Video Editing Software (No Watermark) in 2020
What video editor does not have a watermark? You will know from the list below. Whether you are a beginner or a professional, using Windows or Mac, you will find the free video editing software as you need.
VSDC Free Video Editor - Wide File Formats Support
Applies To: Windows
VSDC Free Video Editor is a video editing software application that helps to edit videos and create videos of any type and of any complexity. It has no watermark, ads, or trial period. And thus it is a good choice for both beginners and professionals.
- Supports a wide range of image/audio/video formats
- Provides an excellent selection of effects, transitions, and filters
- Provides advanced features, like picture-in-picture, video stabilization, and color blending
- Allows to create masks for hiding, blurring, or highlighting the content in the selected area
- Offers the options to export edited videos to social networks
- Allows to share videos to social media and upload videos to YouTube directly
In addition to video editing features, VSDC Free Video Editor is also equipped with extra functions like DVD burning, video converter, video capture, and more. If you want to turn clips into videos via basic skills, this app is advisable for you.
iMovie - Easy to Command
Applies To: macOS and iOS
iMovie is a free video editing software tool developed by Apple for macOS and iOS devices. Simple and intuitive, iMovie is the of the most user-friendly video editors available for beginners. Although being free, iMovie won't add any watermark to the item you edit unless you want.
- Supports video/audio/image editing, such as trimming videos, detaching audio, and sharing photos
- Allows to add transitions and effects
- Provides pre-set trailers and themes
- Supports 4K resolution
- Supports multiple video/audio tracks
Compared with other equivalents, iMovie has an exclusive benefit that it offers the app version of iOS devices. That means you can also edit videos on your mobile device if you need to.
A more advanced video editor that is also developed by Apple is Final Cut Pro X. Compared with iMovie, it has more advanced features and is more suitable for professionals who need professional video editing software and attempt to create videos with high quality. However, Final Cut Pro X is a paid tool and charges $299.99. If you are using a Mac, choose either the free or paid application according to your needs.
VideoProc - One-Stop Video Processing
Applies To: Windows an macOS
Good Free Video Editing App For Mac
VideoProc is a powerful yet free video editing software program with no watermark for beginners who need basic video editing. It supports 4K videos and is compatible with many digital cameras and devices via the built-in wide range of video codec library. And thus is also advisable for users who attempt to make a video without watermark.
- Allows to trim/merge/crop/rotate clips
- Offers visual effects and filters
- Allows to enable, disable, add or export subtitles
- Provides advanced features like video stabilization, Fisheye fixing, noise removal, and GIF-making
- Supports 4K/HD videos from iPhone, GoPro, DJI, and other 4K cameras
In addition to common video editing features, there is an exclusive function in VideoProc - hardware acceleration, which contributes to faster file processing. If you have a video to edit, which is large and of high-quality, VideoProc could be helpful for you to experience a smooth editing process.
OpenShot - Award-Winning App
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
OpenShot is an award-winning, open-source, and free video editing software tool with no watermark. It doesn't overstate the usability of the tool when saying OpenShot is easy to use and quick to learn. You can use it to create stunning videos without worrying about watermark or limitation because all there are what you can use.
- Support video/audio/image editing
- Supports multiple video/audio tracks
- Offers various effects and 3D animations
- Enables slow motion and time effects
- Allows to add titles to videos
A worth-mentioning advantage of OpenShot is that it supports 70+ languages, which is significantly more than other free video editing software. The simple interface and clear feature display make OpenShot a good choice for beginners who have the need for basic video editing.
Shotcut - Timeline Editing Support
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
Free Video Editors Mac
If you are searching for 'free video editing software no watermark' in Google, you will find many recommendations of Shotcut. Indeed, when it comes to truly free video editors, Shotcut should count. Shotcut is an open-source and cross-platform program for video editing. It provides enough features for users to turn video clips into amazing videos.
- Supports a wide range of file formats
- Shows excellent compatibility with devices that capture videos and audio
- Provides a flexible and intuitive interface
- Offers unique video effects, filters, and templates
Similar to the freeware introduced above, Shotcut allows no watermark, adds, trial versions, plug-ins, and unrelated bundled software. Being different from other free video editors, file import is not required in Shotcut, due to its native timeline editing feature. Again, if you are a beginner seeking an easy video maker, Shotcut is an option worth considering.
DaVinci Resolve - 8K Video Support
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
If you are a beginner, you will be overwhelmed by the features of DaVinci Resolve. Personally, DaVinci Resolve is one of the most versatile video editing tools available. This free video editing software offers rich functionality than you may have expected and is well-known for providing professional-level features. Whether you want to create a high-quality video or movie, you can apply this program to get things done.
- Provides basic & advanced video editing options
- Offers intelligent edit modes to auto-sync clips and edit
- Has built-in tools for retiming, stabilization, and transform
- Allows to create projects with different frame rates and resolutions
- Supports frame rate conversions and motion estimation
DaVinci Resolve is an innovative tool for video editing with amazing features like cut page, visual effects, motion graphics, color correction, and more. If you prefer professional video editing software with no watermark that you can use for free, DaVinci Resolve should be your first choice.
Video Grabber - Online Video Editor
Applies To: Any Browser
If you are looking for an online video editor without watermark, Video Grabber will meet your demands perfectly. Editing videos can be easily done via this tool. Users only need to choose a function, import an item, and then create a video according to their needs. If you need to, you can also download the app to edit videos on the computer.
- Supports to edit video online
- Allows to merge/trim/rotate/crop/screenshot/mute/split videos
- Enables audio extraction
- Allows to make GIFs from a video
Video Grabber is a free tool that can serve as a video downloader/editor/converter and screen recorder simultaneously. Given that, it's quite suitable for users who want to make educational videos for teaching.
Blender - Rich Special Effects
Applies To: Windows, macOS, and Linux
Although Blender counts more like a 3D creation tool, it can also work as a free video editing software. Claiming to be free forever, Blender won't add any watermark on the video being edited. What's unbelievable with this freeware is that you have up to 32 tracks to add videos, images, audio files, and more. If the tracks available on other programs are not enough for you, Blender should fulfill your needs.
- Offers live preview, luma waveform, chroma vectorscope, and histogram displays
- Allows audio mixing, syncing, scrubbing and waveform visualization
- Provides up to 32 tracks for adding clips, images, audio, scenes, masks, and effects.
- Enables speed control, adjustment layers, transitions, keyframes, filters and more
Since Blender is an advanced 3D creation tool, it's an optimal choice for users who like to beautify their videos with special effects.
These are the most popular free video editing software (no watermark) in 2020. Apply the one best suited to your needs to start your video editing right now.
Some may say Lightworks is also a free video editor. It used to be but not now. In the latest version of Lightworks, you only have a 7-day free trial to enjoy. Hence, it falls out of the category of free products.
Extra Recommendation: EaseUS Video Editor - Powerful Video Editing Software for Beginners & Pros
Except for DaVinci Resolve which is for professionals, other free software tools are more suitable for users who are beginners of video editing. EaseUS provides free video editing software for beginners and pros to make attracting videos in an easy way. If you want to have a video with no watermark, you can upgrade to the pro version - no watermark, high-quality video, and more features.
- Allows to edit video by trimming/splitting/merging/rotating/mixing the item
- Adds various simple or complex transitions
- Adds filters/titles/subtitles
- Enables multiple video and audio track
- Imports media files from storage devices and videos taken by camcorders, DVs, vidicons, webcams, cell phones..
- Convert video to various formats, like convert YouTube video to MP4
- Provides templates that are ready for use
EaseUS Video Editor is near the professional level and thus is recommended for both newbies and professionals.
Other Questions You May Be Interested In
There are some hot questions related to free video editing software.
What video editor does not have a watermark?
A small portion of free tools and paid video editors won't add watermark to the video unless you want. The tools introduced in this article are the ones you can use at no cost.
How do I make a video without a watermark?
To make a video without any sign of the software, you can either use a tool that won't add the name, logo, or sign of the product or remove the sign by using the features.
What is the best free video editing software for beginners?
If you are a Windows user, software like VSDC Video Editor and VideoProc is for you. While if you are a Mac user, iMovie is the best choice for beginners.
The Bottom Line
There is more than one free video editing software without a watermark available. But they vary slightly or significantly in features. Other than the functions you need to change footage to videos, you may also need to consider other features like screen recording and video downloading. Choose the perfect one based on your level and demands.
Now that you have taken excellent aerial shots of, for example, the snow-capped mountain peaks, it is time to edit the DJI drone footage and share it over social media. This is exactly where a DJI video editing software can come to your rescue by transforming the captured frames into pure magic. This article rounds up the best 5 video editors in 2020 for you. And you can get the answers of the following questions:
- 1. Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
- 2. Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
- 3. What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
- 4. What Are the Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos?
- 5. How to DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
Does DJI Have a Video Editor?
Yes, DJI users mostly bank on its default application, DJI GO 4 for shooting, editing and sharing videos on their mobile devices. But it doesn’t have any PC version which makes it increasingly difficult for people who are not well at ease with the app functionality.
Why Should We Edit DJI Drone Videos on a PC?
Let us now take a look at some of the inherent loopholes of the DJI GO 4 app which creates the requirement of an on-PC alternative.
• DJI videos are saved in cached versions in the DJI GO app. Thus, if you wish to save it in HD mode, you will have to download its copy from the SD card of your drone to your computer. This can be done either through a card reader or USB cable. And it will be well-reasoned that you proceed with on-PC editing.
• Working on a PC also makes things seem easier as you get to operate on a wider interface where everything can be navigated to without having to break any sweat.
• Smartphones usually are not equipped with adequate memory which is necessary for saving large 4K DJI footages.
What are most DJI used for video editing on Windows or Mac? Today we are going to discuss in brief about the best video editing software for DJI so that you can impart a professional finish to the aerial frames shot with your drone.
What Do Most DJI Users Do to Edit Their Videos?
• Split/Cut: remove any unwanted clips, such as crash from the last flight.
• Correct color/brightness: keep the frames protected from under or over exposure which becomes extremely necessary when the sun is around.
• Stabilize shaky video: remove all signs of shakiness from the captured frames.
• Change speed: creates slow-mo as well as time-lapse videos which are currently in rage amongst media professionals.
• Zoom: as it doesn’t always become possible to fly very close to the target object.
• Mute or reduce noise: remove the interference caused by wind as well as the device itself.
• Some other popular demands on DJI drone video editing are color grading, intra-frame coding, D-log setting, video compression, barrel distortion removal, time remapping, 4K video rendering, tilt shift, camera tracking, overlay, motion tracking etc.
DJI videos usually have high bit depth, high frame rate, ultra-high resolution (such as 4K), high bitrate, etc. The common video editing tools available in the market are inadequate to handle the same and usually succumb to quality degradation as well as crash. This in turn creates the requirement of a professional video editing software which we have listed down below.
The Top 5 Video Editing Software for DJI Drone Videos
#1. VideoProc [Fastest and Easiest for Processing 4K HEVC DJI Videos]
Your search for the fast and easiest video editor of 4K videos ends with VideoProc. The DJI video editing software applies full GPU acceleration while converting audio, video files and DVDs to virtually any other output formats. This in turn helps with processing of Ultra HD files, HEVC videos, high-framerate and lengthy footages quickly and smoothly without making any compromise in terms of quality. VideoProc is a multi-functional video utility which can cater to users of all skill levels coupled with its intuitive and clean interface. Only clicking on the presets, you can receive a fast and high quality result.
• Can process 4K, 5K, 6K and 8K video without succumbing to crashes.
• Allows rotation and flipping of videos as well as adjustment of playback speed.
• Helps with removal of unwanted video sections and joint of any parts flexibly.
• Shaky footages can be stabilized by reducing the noise.
• Can remove fisheye distortion and even stabilize footages.
• Allows the addition of effects such as Noise, Negate, Mosaic and many more.
• Users can add subtitles and even merge different shots having different formats to create a single MKV file.
• Adjustments can be made to different video settings like brightness, saturation, contrast etc.
#2. Adobe Premiere Pro [Best for Backing Up HEVC DJI Videos Data through Adobe Creative Cloud]
This industry-leading video editing software can serve you well while trying to edit the footages captured through your DJI Drone. It can be used as a DJI drone video editor that is powered to the core by Adobe Sensei which helps in crafting polished footages having a professional appeal.
• Has the ability of exporting videos in a variety of formats.
• All the data gets backed up automatically in Apple Cloud.
• Comes with enhanced tracking as well as masking capabilities.
• Footages can be edited in all formats ranging from 8K to virtual reality.
#3. Cyberlink Power Director [Best Choice for 360-Degree Drone Camera Users]
If you have a 360-degree drone camera, then you are bound to feel benefitted from using the Cyberlink Power Director. This versatile tool can proceed with synchronized editing of footages captured using multiple cameras. You can use it as a DJI drone video editing software.
Free App For Video Editing Mac Software
• Vector shapes can be both applied and edited using precise keyframe controls and auto-fit text.
• Motion graphic elements can be merged with the titles of videos to impart a stylish look.
• 18 transition effects can add a professional touch to your captured footages.
• Supports multi-GPU acceleration and OpenCL for editing 4K clips as well as videos without succumbing to system lag.
#4. Davinci Resolve [Free Choice for Easing Out the Post-Production Process]
Free Video Editing App For Macbook Pro
This software has gained a lot of popularity amongst professional video editors who make use of the same in free post-production process. A unique thing about Davinci Resolve is that it can handle parallel engines for enhancing the color grading process as well as quality.
• Supports real-time video editing in 2K resolution.
• Offers powerful new features like speed wrap, facial recognition etc.
• Both effects and grades can be applied to clips.
• End projects can be directly uploaded to Vimeo and YouTube.
Mac software convert avi to mp4 converter. Convert avi to mp4 mac free download - Free Convert to DIVX AVI WMV MP4 MPEG Converter, Free MP4 to AVI Converter, Free Convert MPEG WMV to MP4 FLV AVI Converter, and many more programs. Avi to mp4 converter mac free download - iTool AVI To iPod Converter for MAC, Mac Free Any MP4 Converter, Mac Any MP4 Converter, and many more programs.
#5. iMovie [Built-in Mac Tool for Amateur Users]
This tool comes built-in to every Mac system and even features an easy learning curve making it ideal for amateur users. iMovie can serve you well if you wish to undertake basic editing work on footages. It features an intuitive design and simple accompanying instructions which can enhance your knowledge about the same.
• Can be used on your iPhone and iPad apart from Mac laptops or PCs.
• Support 4K video editing without suffering quality loss.
• Animated titles and credits can be added to the footages from the dozens of available styles.
• 10 high fidelity video filters can impart a professional look to your movie.
How to Edit DJI Video Footages Easily on Windows/Mac?
It becomes extremely easy to transcode, tweak and adjust (4K/large) videos captured using DJI cameras through VideoProc. Once you have added the video, you will be presented with an array of options which can guide you through the processing part. This also holds true for amateur users who are trying our video processing for the very first time.
1. Convert: You can convert videos by first importing the source video and next selecting the target format before the transcoding process.
2. Cut: You can cut or trim DJI videos by selecting the tool from the Edit toolbar and specifying the position by dragging the dual green knobs.
3. Split: Choose the Split option from the Toolbox and select the parts you wish to keep by moving the dual green knobs.
4. Deshake: Videos can be stabilized by selecting the Deshake option from the Toolbox and trimming the shaky segments by moving the green cursors.
5. Reduce Noise: Drone audio noise can be reduced or removed by selecting the Denoise option from the Toolbox tab and making your selection by moving the green cursors.
6. Merge: Videos can be merged by first loading your preferred clips and clicking on the Merge button appearing on the main interface.
Free App For Video Editing Machine
7. Remove Fisheye: Clicking on the Fisheye option from the Toolbox tab can provide you with access to lens correction controls. You can trim the segments having fisheye effect by simply moving the green cursors.
8. Adjust Speed: The feature of playback speed adjusting is somewhat hidden in the DJI video editor. Click any option on the Toobbox of VideoProc, switch to the first option – Audio & Video, glide left or right the control bar and adjust the playback speed from 0.10x to 16x.
Video Editor App For Computer
The Level-3 Hardware Acceleration Technology helps VideoProc in processing videos 47 times faster than its peer tools. All of this is done by diminishing CPU usage for enhancing the longevity of your computer.
Free App For Video Editing Mac Pro
We hope our todays discussion could add value to your knowledge about best DJI video editing software. Although each one of them come with their own set of bells and whistles, VideoProc stands out from its peers with its versatile functionality which can help you undertake holistic video processing functions irrespective of your skill level.