Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. Tv plus. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for PDF Fill.
Apr 03,2020 • Filed to: PDF Form
If you use PDF forms most often, you must have realized that they are not editable by Adobe Reader. To be able to edit these forms, you need to use PDF filler software. Using the traditional way of printing the PDF forms to fill them by hand is very hectic and time consuming. Fortunately, there are free PDF form filler programs for Mac and Windows that make the process absolutely easy.
Part 1: Top 5 Free PDF Form Filler for Mac
#1: PDFelement Pro for Mac (macOS 10.15 Catalina included)
PDFelement Pro has everything you need to make editing of PDF forms as easy as it is with a Word Processor. You can use it to edit and add texts, notes, images, links, and so on. You can also use it to convert native PDF forms to Microsoft Word documents. This PDF form filler will save you the trouble of creating new MS Word documents. Other functionalities that it provides include merging and splitting PDFs, compressing PDFs and protecting PDF files with passwords.
- It supports any PDF file size.
- You can easily fill out and create PDF forms.
- It helps you 1 click to extract data from PDF forms.
- It can automatically detect the form fields.
- It allows you to edit PDF text, images as well as links.
- You can use to convert PDF files to any file format.
- It allows you to merge and split PDF files easily.
- Free trial only can export watermarked PDF.
#2: PDF Form Filler
PDF Form Filler for Mac is a great PDF filler software for Mac that enables you to fill in PDF forms very easily. You can use it to fill forms that cannot be filled with Adobe reader. You will not need to go the hassle of printing documents and manually writing down information when you install it.
- The clear and simple interface help to save your time.
- You can send filled PDF file out via email attachment, or click ‘Print’ button to print it.
- Only three tools to fill the PDF form.
#3: PDF Buddy
With PDF Buddy, you will be able to create edit PDF forms very easily. This free PDF form filler will not take space on your computer because it is an online editor. All you need to be able to use it is a web browser. It is a much cheaper alternative to commercial PDF Filler Software.
- It is very easy to use.
- No software is required to be able to use it.
- It has many limitations such as the restrictions from network, editing features and more.
Preview is a fast and reliable PDF filler that is already available on your Mac. It allows you to personalize PDF forms by adding signature, extracting texts as you please. With its user friendly interface, you will not have any trouble filling your PDF form on Mac.
- It has nice editing options.
- Simple and friendly interface.
- Limited editing tools.
#5: Adobe Reader for Mac
Adobe Reader for Mac is a very reliable PDF form filler for Mac. One of the things that you love about is the amount of preferences that it offers. It has a lot of customizations options that you can use to tweak your PDF forms any way you want. It allows you to submit forms that are created with fillable form fields.
- It is very good at viewing PDF documents.
- It allows you to share documents instantly at acrobat.com.
- It is very slow to open.
Part 2: Top 5 Free PDF Form Filler for Windows
#1: PDFelement Pro for Windows
PDFelement Pro is of great importance because it does not only allow you to edit and create PDF forms, but also convert them to other editable formats. It also comes with OCR technology that you can use to turn scanned PDF files into a format that is editable and searchable very easily. This PDF filler has a user friendly interface that is very easy to use even for beginners.
- You can fill out interactive and non-interactive PDF format easily.
- It allows you to create PDF forms from many free PDF form templates.
- It helps you extract data from forms in 1 click and detect form fields automatically.
- It has OCR technology for turning scanned PDF files into editable format.
- It allows you to sign your PDF documents digitally and protect them with multiple passwords.
PDFescape program allows you to view and edit PDF files with ease. You can use it to fill out forms or make changes to your PDF files.
- It allows you to edit both PDF files and images.
- You can use it to merge PDF documents and compress PDF file sizes.
- It has some limitation when it comes to editing existing PDF files.
#3: CutePDF Editor
CutePDF Editor integrates into Windows and behaves like a virtual printer. It works flawlessly and offers you multiple features that you can use to change various aspects of your PDF forms. This PDF filler will not stress your system resources at all because it is very light.
- It allows you to combine multiple PDF documents into a single file.
- It allows you to add passwords and also set security options for protecting your valuable documents.
- It does not advanced features for PDF creation.
With PDFill you will be able to alter your PDF forms or create new documents from scratch without any hassle. This PDF form filler has a user-friendly interface that will not overwhelm you even if you are a beginner. If you have used a word processing program, all elements it has will look familiar.
- Its screen looks very much like that of Microsoft Word.
- It has tools that you will not find in other programs.
- The interface looks cluttered.
#5: VeryPDF PDF Form Filler
Pdf Form Filler
VeryPDF PDF Form Filler program basically enables you to fill interactive PDF forms easily without the need for using professional PDF editor software. It allows you to fill form items such as text, radio button, check box, combo box as well as list box fields. It also supports exporting and importing form data to or from Forms Data Format as well as XML file.
- You can use it to convert PDF form fields to standard PDF text contents easily.
- It allows you to protect saved PDF forms with user or owner password.
- Can be a bit difficult to master if you are a beginner.
Sticky Password brings autofill and form filling on your computer right to where you need it – the input fields on the web page. Filling forms has never been this easy.
Pdf Form Filler Software For Mac
Sticky Password icons in your input fields
When Sticky Password is running on your computer and you're browsing the internet, you'll see small Sticky Password icons in the input fields. This means that the autofill engine is ready and waiting to help you with the given input.
First-time login to a web account – data capture
Sticky Password detects when you login to a web account for the first time and prompts you to add a new account. As a result, your data will be securely stored in Sticky Password’s encrypted database and ready for use by the autofill engine the next time you visit the site.
Clicking anywhere in the input field
From now on, when you click anywhere in the input field in a login form, the list of your existing logins for that web account will appear.
(Note: The list of logins appears only if none of your logins have been set up as a default Automatic Login, in which case you’ll be automatically logged in using the default login and password.)
Clicking the Sticky Password icon in the input field
When you click the Sticky Password icon in the input field, a context‑sensitive menu will appear. Now the autofill engine will prompt you with all the options available for that type of field. It’s the faster and better way to autofill forms.