New updates include:
- AutoSpill compensation: AutoSpill is a new algorithm for calculating spillover and producing a compensation matrix developed and incorporated into FlowJo v10.7 in collaboration with researchers from the Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie in Belgium and the the Babraham Institute in Cambridge, UK.
- Our exclusive AutoSpread algorithm provides a Spillover Spreading Matrix (SSM) by calculating spillover spreading coefficients with linear models, removing the need for well-defined positive and negative populations in single-color controls.
'Together, AutoSpill and AutoSpread remove limiting constraints of traditional compensation methods, easing the preparation of compensation controls in high-parameter flow cytometry, making errors less likely, and facilitating the practical implementation of ultra high-parameter flow cytometry.' —Roca, et al
Read the full article
AutoSpill: a method for calculating spillover coefficients in high-parameter flow cytometry.
Authors: Carlos P. Roca, Oliver T. Burton, Teresa Prezzemolo, Carly E. Whyte, Richard Halpert, Łukasz Kreft, James Collier, Alexander Botzki, Josef Spidlen, Stéphanie Humblet-Baron, Adrian Liston.
- Proliferation and Cell Cycle models have been updated to better fit data with missing peaks.
- The t-SNE derived parameters now remain connected to workspace files after saving. Note: In case derivative files are ever dissociated from a workspace, drag and drop the CSV back onto the data file or right click and choose “Import Parameters from CSV/CLR”.
- Figures added to the Layout Editor will no longer lose parameter annotations without user deselecting those features manually or setting them hidden in the preferences.
Mac software that detects when an email has been opened today. For more details on features in this release, and a comprehensive list of known issues visit the exhaustive release notes.
Minimum requirements and previous versions
Bd Flow Cytometry Software
'FCS Express is the most intuitive, flexible, and comprehensive flow cytometry software we have ever used. The company is extremely responsive and supportive with helping us to accomplish very complex analyses and make sure the software is meeting our clinical laboratory needs.