Google’s Chromecast Device makes it really easy to project media from MacBook to TV. You will find below the steps to Setup and Use Chromecast on Mac.
Setup and Use Chromecast On Mac
After opening the app, follow these instructions. Connect to your Chromecast using Bluetooth. Once connected begin the process to connect to Wi-Fi. On the bottom right of the page which asks you to select a Wi-Fi network, the MAC address is displayed. Do NOT select a network at this point. Apr 04, 2020 HDMI Input: Any smart device which has the Chromecast support must be equipped with an HDMI input to cast the contents on the go with ease from Chromecast Mac app. File Formats: Get the support for a wide range of file formats as with the Chromecast Mac app download including MOV, MKV, MP4, FLV, X264, and more. Video Resolution: You can cast media contents in any video resolution. Apr 26, 2019 And because there’s no need to download an additional Chromecast app for Mac or anything like that, the process of getting started is usually very straightforward. As innovative and modern as that idea is, the whole thing can be derailed by audio or video problems. These, however, can be easily resolved with a couple of additional apps. First, make sure that your Chromecast is on the same local network and same subnet as your Mac. After launching the app, you will see the app icon appearing in the top bar of your Mac and the app will look for your Chromecast on the network. It will show your Chromecast when it has found it. Now, you have two options: Mirror your Mac Screen.
Mac users interested in Sonos os 10.5 generally download: Sonos 12.0 Free Sonos (formerly Sonos Desktop Controller) allows you to control software for the Sonos Music System. Sonos app for windows 10.
Previously, it was possible to Setup Chromecast on Mac by downloading the Chromecast App to computer and completing the entire setup process directly on a MacBook.
However, Chromecast App is no longer available for download on Computers and currently the only way to Setup Chromecast Device is by downloading Google Home App on a Mobile Device.
Once the Setup process is completed, your Mobile Phone and the Home App is no longer required to project media from MacBook to TV using Chromecast.
Mac hack trojinhourse download. Trojan horse free download - Boonana Trojan Horse Removal Tool, Trojan Wrangler, iServices Trojan Removal Tool, and many more programs. Hacking software free download - Hacker X-8.9, Game Cheater OSX, Hackety Hack, and many more programs. Mac hack tool free download - MiniTool Mac Data Recovery, WavePad Masters Edition for Mac, Outlook Mac Archive Tool, and many more programs. Trojan horse free download - Trojan Remover Update, Trojan Guarder Gold, Anti Trojan Elite, and many more programs.
With this understanding let us go ahead and take a look at the steps to use Chromecast on MacBook.
1. Attach Chromecast Device to TV
The first step is to attach Chromecast Device to your Home Television.
1. Plug in the HDMI End of Google Chromecast Device into the HDMI Port of your Home TV and Plug the USB End of Chromecast to USB Power Adapter (See image below).
2. Next, use the Remote Control of your Home Television to change the Source Input of your TV to match the HDMI Port (HDMI 1, HDMI2….) into which the Chromecast device is plugged-in.
Note: On most Remote Controls you can change the Input Source by pressing Input or Source button.
Press the designated button on the Remote Control and make sure the Television display changes to the selected HDMI Port.
2. Setup Chromecast Using Google Home App
The next step is to setup the Chromecast Device by using Google Home App on your Mobile Phone or Tablet.
As mentioned above, the Mobile Device is only required during the setup process, after which you will be able to use Chromecast directly on your MacBook.
1. Download Google Home App on your iPhone from the App Store.
2. Once the Home App is downloaded, open Home App and tap on Accept to agree to Terms and Conditions.
3. On the Home Screen, tap on Set up 1 device option.
4. On the next screen, select Home and tap on Next.
5. Wait for Google Home App to Locate your Chromecast device and tap on Yes to continue.
6. You should now see a Code on the screen of your TV and a Code on the screen of your Phone. Tap on Yes if you are able to see the Code on TV screen.
7. On the next screen, you can tap on either Yes, I’m in or No thanks to move to the next step.
8. Next, select a Location for your Chromecast Device and tap on Next.
9. On the next screen, select your WiFi Network and tap on Next.
10. Finally, enter your WiFi Network Password to finish the Setup process of your Chromecast device.
3. Download and Install Google Chrome
You can skip this step if Google’s Chrome browser is already installed on your MacBook. If not, follow the steps below to Download & Install Google’s Chrome Browser on your Mac.
1. Using Safari browser, go to Google Chrome’s website to download the latest version of Google Chrome on your Mac.
Google Chromecast App For Mac
2. Open the downloaded googlechrome.dmg file on your Mac by double-clicking on it.
3. Move Google Chrome to the Applications Folder on your Mac.
You will now find Chrome browser Installed and ready for use on your Mac.
4. How to Use Chromecast on MacBook
All that is required to use Chromecast on Mac is to access the Cast feature as available in Chrome Browser.
1. Open the Chrome Browser on your MacBook.
2. Click on 3-dots menu icon and select the Cast option in the drop-down menu.
3. Now, when you play any YouTube Video or Netflix Movie on your MacBook, you will find it playing on the larger screen of your Home Television.
Another way to Project from MacBook to TV is to start playing the video or movie on your MacBook and click on the Cast Icon located at the top-right corner of your computer
Chromecast Mac Os X App Store
Note: The Cast Icon appears only on YouTube, Netflix and other supported Apps.