Last modified: 11-Dec-13
ImageBrowser 6.9.0a Updater
This is software that manages images transferred to a computer. You can use it to view, edit and print images on a computer.
ImageBrowser 6.9.0a Updater is an update program for ImageBrowser and can be used only when:
- Your PC has a previous version of the software installed.
- Your PC has the CD-ROM inserted and recognizes a previous version of the software contained on the CD.
(1) When using with Mac OS X 10.7, download and install CameraWindow and EOS Utility from download page on Canon Web site.
(2) When installing ImageBrowser 6.9.0a Updater, use Digital Photo Professional to develop RAW images.
RAW images cannot be edited in ImageBrowser 6.9.0a. When editing RAW images, please use Digital Photo Professional. The latest version of Digital Photo Professional can be downloaded separately.
For details on the supported models, please check the Digital Photo Professional download pages.
(3) ImageBrowser 6.9.0a Updater does not include EOS Utility and CamerWindow, the applications used for connecting cameras. When downloading images, please use a memory card, or install EOS Utility or CameraWindow from the CD-ROM bundled with the product (if you wish to connect your camera using a USB cable).
The users of ImageBrowser 6.4 can continue using CameraWindow as is.
In Mac OS X 10.5, if you are updating ImageBrowser 6.3 or earlier to ImageBrowser 6.9.0a, download and overwrite-install ImageBrowser 6.5.3 Updater. CameraWindow will be installed additionally.
In Mac OS X 10.6/10.7, if you are updating ImageBrowser 6.3 or earlier to ImageBrowser 6.9.0a, also download and install CameraWindow DC 8.8.
Operating system(s): Mac OS X v10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5
Language(s): English, Français, Español, Italiano, Deutsch, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese Simplified
1. Supported OSes
- Mac OS X v10.5 to v10.7
2. Supported PCs
PCs with one of the above OSes installed, that have USB ports installed as standard equipment.
- Still/Movie(AVI): Intel processors
- Movie(MOV): Core 2 Duo 2.6GHz or faster(Full HD), Core Duo 1.66GHz or faster(SD/HD)
- Still/Movie(AVI): 1 GB or greater (Mac OS X v10.6/v10.7), 512 MB or greater (Mac OS X v10.5)
- Movie(MOV): 2 GB or greater(Full HD), 1 GB or greater(SD/HD)
Hard Disk Space;
- 300 MB or greater
3. Installation/Update Requirement
ImageBrowser is installed on Macintosh.
The user must have the installation CD for a previous version of ImageBrowser.
- 1,024 × 768 dots and more
Please refer to the instructions below on how to download and install the software. Exit all other applications when installing this software.
1. Make use if ImageBrowser is installed in your computer, or if you have the installation CD-ROM (Canon Digital Camera Solution Disk or EOS Digital Solution Disk, etc) which includes the old version of ImageBrowser (PowerShot Browser).
2. Download ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg.gz from the download page. Save the
ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg.gz file to a folder of your preference on your computer.
3. Double-click the ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg.gz. After decompressing the file,
ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg will be created.
4. Double-click ibx-upd-6-9-0a-3-u01-9l.dmg. A drive named IBX_UPD_690a will automatically be created on the desktop.
5. Double-click the UpdateInstaller inside the IBX_UPD_690a drive. The ImageBrowser installation will start.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. If ImageBrowser is being installed for the first time, the installation CD prepared in Step 1 will be required.
7. After the installation is complete, the ImageBrowser installer may ask to restart the computer. In this case, restart the computer. If the installation is completed properly, the downloaded file and the IBX_UPD_690a file will not be necessary.
Changes in ImageBrowser 6.9.0a ;
- Fixed a phenomenon where the camera's serial number that is displayed in the shooting information of the image is not displayed correctly for some of the EOS 60D.
File version: 6.9.0a
File Size: 26.6 MB
Canon Selphy Cp510 Manual
The Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP510 will change everything you thought you knew about Canon photo printers. It's so incredibly fast and surprisingly affordable! Plus, you can print directly from Bluetooth camera phones 5, PictBridge digital cameras and more — all without a.
Menu Bar ExtrasA menu bar extra exposes app-specific functionality via an icon that appears in the menu bar when your app is running, even when it’s not the frontmost app. Mac menu bar app for text transforms iphone. Menu bar extras are on the opposite side of the menu bar from your app's menus.
Fashion Design Software for Mac and Windows. Fashion Sketcher is a cross-platform fashion design program which works greatly for both professional designers and amateurs. It allows you to sketch fashions upon existing models, and use various options to customize the clothes to your liking. Free fashion design software for mac. Fashion CAD is a fashion design software that is dedicated to the Windows platform. The software is mature and stable and has been distributed to 50+ countries and expanding to many others. It is affordable, practical, innovate, flexible, and accurate and thus a tool recommended by designers all over the globe. Fashion Design Studio for Mac. Designer is a Desktop-Application to create drafts and designs directly on a 3D model. It allows exporting to SVG format for further processing, e.g. This is one software that can be downloaded for free (trial version) even for MAC platforms. There are a number of attributes which make the Fashion Toolbox the ideal apparel design software for everyone. A complete design and textile package. Comes with CAD tools and design export options.