- File Organizing Software
- Document Organizing Software
- Best Organizing Software Free Mac Free
- Best Organizing Software Free Mac Full
Taking photos is the best way to preserve treasured moments and precious memories. We take photos using our cameras or our phones and we save these photos in our computers. When we save these photos into our computers, it gets a little messy and it’s so hard to find specific photos when we need them especially if there are thousands of them saved in our computers.
Gone are the days of staring at a wall, aching for the workout to conclude. Now, thanks to a growing variety of virtual bike training applications, indoor training sessions are eagerly logged in Strava and dare we say – fun. Here at Saris, we’re committed to providing an indoor training.
Mar 11, 2020 Best Free Email for Mac. Thumder Bird: The latest version 12 is a fully featured, safe and functional email client, capable of handling mail efficiently and with style.It remains the best full-fledged email client on Mac you can get for free. Better still, the incredible number of add-ons makes it better and the best free software on Mac. Slack has quickly become the first name in business collaboration and messaging since it launched in 2013, and its free Mac app is the best way to keep in touch with your team. Bringing everything.
Remember the time when we were only able to take photos using film cameras? Once we have those films developed and printed out, we organize these photos into photo albums per occasion or per memory. We need something similar to this to be able to organize all our photos on our computer.
Just try to imagine a very close friend is leaving. You want to compile all your happy memories shared together. It’s going to take forever to be able to find all those photos if you don’t have a photo organizer in your computer. You will waste hours or even days trying to find all those photos when you could have saved a lot of time if you had a photo organizer in your computer.
Don’t fret. There are a lot of photo organizing softwares available in the market and we have chosen the best ones. Here is a list of the 20 best photo organizing software for windows which are free to download.
Photo Organizing Software for Windows & Mac
digiKam is an advanced open-source digital photo management tool that can be used on Windows, Linux, and MacOS.
digiKam allows you to upload, delete, and lock images. You can also auto-rename and auto-rotate pictures while importing them. digiKam allows the auto-creation of albums and lossless conversion of the images during import. It also shows the information of the camera used in taking these photos.
digiKam allows you group together raw files, videos, and photos into albums and sub-albums. It also lets you add comments and tags to photos and albums. You can sort the albums by creation date, category, or by folder. The images or videos inside the album can be sorted out by name, file size, path, and date. You can also create a filter for the albums.
You can export the photos to social media such as Facebook, Flickr, Flash etc.
2. FastStone Image Viewer
FastStone Image Viewer is an image viewing tool used as a browser, converter, and editor.
- Supports different formats such as jpeg, bmp, png, gif, etc.
- Import images from a camera, scanner, and media devices
- Different management and editing features such as sorting images into albums, image comparison, metadata editing, color adjustments, resizing, cropping, creating a slideshow, etc.
XnViewMP is a very powerful and efficient photo viewer, browser, and converter that can be used on Windows, Linux, and Mac.
- Reads and supports more than 500 formats including animated still formats
- Exports to 70 different file formats
- Change the size of the pictures and reduce the file size of photos
- Organize your photo library in various views such as full screen thumbnail, or filmstrip
- Rename and convert images in batches
- Find duplicate images
PicaJet is an award-winning, powerful, and feature rich digital photo management and image database software that can help you organize your photos efficiently.
- Create various image categories
- High speed photo indexing
- Automatic import of folder names and metadata information as categories
- Use image icons or icon sets for different categories
- Dynamic categories that allow one to check the status of an entire photo collection
- Works with huge databases, that is, an album can contain even ten thousands of photos and you can create unlimited number of albums
- Allows you to save the photos on a CD or DVD
- Super zoom feature with just one click
- Hide private photos by using the hidden tag
- Imports images from cameras, scanners, webcams, and computer folders
- Batch metadata editing
- Supports more than 60 image file formats
- Supports video files such as AVI, QuickTime, MPEG2, ASF, MPEG4, etc.
- Search through filters
- Search by any criteria including camera model, shutter speed, ISO, etc.
- View images in a timeline
- Automatic response to external file changes
- Send photos to mobile phone
5. Zoner Photo Studio X
Zoner Photo Studio X is a high-powered photo editing software that allows you to import, organize, and edit photos. Once you import photos from your camera, Zoner Photo Studio sorts them into folders automatically. It can rename, tag, and even back up photos. It saves all the essential information about the photos into a database called the Catalog which makes managing and searching photos more efficiently.
- Quick selection of images for import
- Auto-sort photos into folders by place, date, and keywords
- Batch assignment of keywords, descriptions, etc
- Batch renaming
- Browse by location, date, or keywords
- Colored labels and star ratings
6. StudioLine Photo Basic
StudioLine Photo Basic is an image management tool with a couple of editing and presentation features.
- Easily share videos and photos on the web
- Edit photos with image tools such as exposure correction, red eye removal, crop, rotate, add special effects, and auto tone levels
- Burn photos into a CD or DVD
- Geotag images
- Automatically load files that were not previously loaded
- Supports dual monitor video cards
- Batch processing
- Sort images according to criteria
7. JetPhoto Studio
JetPhoto Studio is an easy-to-use and feature-rich digital photography software.
- Management of photos using the calendar and map
- Geotag photos using GPS
- Create web and Flash galleries with just a few clicks
- Upload desktop albums into web albums like Flickr with just one click
- Create Google Map galleries using geotagged images
Tested on the latest version of Mac and Windows 10.
8. Magix Photo Manager
Magix Photo Manager is a free program that allows you to easily manage your collection of photos.
- Import photos direct from cameras, smartphones, and also various cloud services
- Facial recognition
- Categorize and rate of photos
- Removes duplicate photos
- Find similar image content
- Save photos in a CD, DVD, or hard drive
- Magix Slideshow Maker
- Share videos on Youtube
Phototheca is a photo management software that allows you to import photos from different devices and share these photos to your social networks.
- Import photos from USB drives, cameras, cellphones, local drives, memory cards, iOS devices, and network shares
- Filter photos by date or camera model
- Calendar and timeline features
- Detects duplicate photos
- Supports multiple image and video formats
- Lets you tag videos with keywords and also write descriptions
- Share photos on Flickr, Google Photos, Facebook, and Twitter
- Smart Album feature
- Live Album feature
10. Photo Organizer
Photo Organizer is a free tool that allows you to keep digital photos organized and easy to find.
- Scans the computer for image files that are scattered all over the system and organizes them at a specific folder or location based on the metadata
- Rename multiple images in a batch
- Remove duplicate photos
- Undo changes and move images back to their original location
11. Pictomio Image Management
Pictomio is a software application that allows you to manage, categorize, search, and archive photos.
- Geotag photos and videos
- Create animated 2D and 3D slideshows
- Available in multiple languages such as German, French, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and English
- Rotate and zoom videos
- Map view or trip view of images
- Manage trips
- Share photos on google photos, flickr, facebook, photobucket, and ImageShack
12. Adobe Bridge CC
Adobe Bridge CC is a media browsing application used to manage and work with digital assets of all kinds.
- Organize and edit images in a batch
- Organize and keep HDR and panorama images
- Upload photos to Adobe Stock
- Drag-and-drop files
- Support for HIDPI and Retina displays
- Rename multiple files using a single command
- Browse, rate, and tag photos
- Convert image files into various formats
- Watermark photos
13. Nikon ViewNX-i
The Nikon ViewNX-i is a photo album software that features enhanced usability for different functions.
- Photo Tray function allows users to store still images or movie files temporarily from various folders to make editing easierr
- Easily switch between browse, map, and web service workspaces
- Create slideshows that include still images, videos, music, and titles
- Map travels when using GPS enabled cameras
- Upload files easily to Youtube, Facebook, and Nikon Imaging Space
- Flexible image adjustment and RAW processing
14. Microsoft Photos
Microsoft Photo is an application that allows you to enjoy, organize, edit, and share digital memories.
- Browse photo gallery by album, folder, or date
- Automatic creation of albums that can be edited to add personal touch
- Easy-to-use editor allows enhancement of photos
- Create, browse, and share albums using OneDrive
- Compare enhanced photo to original photo
FreshView is a multimedia organizer that allows you to manage and organize your multimedia files.
- Create and print HTML albums
- Create HTML page for images
- Save images in JPEG, GIF, and BMP formats
- Open different file types in different formats – image, video, audio
- Supports 86 multimedia formats including GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, Photo CD, PSD, MP3, MPEG, MIDI, AVI, and MOD
- View photos in a slide show with various effects available
- Image files can be displayed through a number of views
- Convert graphics front one type to another
IrfanView is a compact photo editor with viewer that provides a variety of tools and options to organize and enhance photos. It is one of the most popular viewers worldwide.
- Fast and compact
- Supports different languages
- Simple but powerful
- Supports around 120 image, video, and audio file formats
- Batch processing of multiple photos
- Add overlay image or text
- Create slideshows
- Offers support for plugins to add additional functionalities
- Create thumbnails and slideshows
- Edit metadata
- Search images
- Add effects and finishing touches to your photos with just a few clicks
Daminion is a digital assets management solution for saving images, documents, and videos structurally.
This tool will work on your Mac, all latest versions are supported. Our tool is reliable and will do exactly what you expect and more. NEW Roblox Phantom Forces Hack (Aimbot,Esp,GunMods,Speed) will not only work on MAC but it will work on WINDOWS 10 AND 7 and iOS, Android. Phantom forces hack mac 20018.
- Import, export, and manage files in a variety of formats including camera RAW images, music, video, PDF files, raster, and vector
- Import and export filter and tags data
- Resize and switch views with ease
- Group files by capture time
- Rename files, assign tags, and create subfolders while importing files
- Move folder with media files to a new location
- Open multiple catalogs in separate tabs
- Work with local and shared catalogs in the same workspace
- Share photos to Facebook and Flickr
- Convert files without creating duplicates
- Export media files with specific conversion rules
PicPerk is an image viewer and editing tool that supports the most common graphic formats.
- Supports formats such as GIF, JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PCX, TGA, and WMF
- Convert, copy, move, rename, and delete files
- View photos as thumbnails or in a full screen
- Contains zoom functions
- 33 image-edition effects that includes red-eye removal, crop, and resize
Diffractor is an award-winning tool that allows you to organize and edit files. It is lightweight and is optimized for Windows. It uses standard file formats.
- Tag-toolbar that lets you quickly set or remove favorite tags
- Resize, rotate, crop, and adjust color in the images
- Index and search using metadata
- View photos even in RAW formats
- Play audio files and videos
- Filter media type by using keywords
- Add tags to your files for easy and convenient search
- Deleted unwanted photos
- Rate photos
- Use keywords and tags
- Use locations
Photoscape is an easy and fun photo editing software that allows you to fix and enhance images.
- Create a slideshow
- Edit multiple photos in one batch
- Merge multiple photos on a page frame to create the final photo
- Attach photos either vertically or horizontally to create just one photo
- Created an animated GIF using multiple photos
- Find similar faces on the internet
- Convert RAW files to JPG
- Rename files in one batch
There are various photo organizing or management tools and applications that are available in the market. These are the ones that you can download for free without having to pay for anything. There are other softwares that are also of good quality but you have to spend some cash to be able to access these applications. Always check for the reviews and the features of each tool or software to be able to decide the photo management tool that best suites your style and needs in managing your photos and videos.
iMovie is no longer free for Mac users to edit videos. So you need to look for other free video editing software for Mac (macOS 10.14 Mojave included) as alternative solution. No need to search around the internet, here you can get top 9 free video editor for Mac listed below that are sure to accomplish all your video editing needs. Edit a wide variety of video file formats to make them your own customized movie experience. Add effects, subtitles, music..you name it. When it comes to video editing, your creativity is the limit.
Top 9 Best Mac Video Editing Software You Should Know
#1. Filmora Video Editor (Mac and Windows)
Why settle for a simple and limited video editor when you can have it all? Filmora Video Editor brings all tools into one amazing program that enables video editing, and is also a video converter. Edit video and convert video at will, for virtually all formats available and a huge array of devices.
Whatever you need, Filmora Video Editor for Mac has it! Or, if you're absolutely just looking for a dedicated video editor, we also have the best solution. Try our Filmora Video Editor for Mac! The best video editor for Mac (macOS High Sierra included) in the market.
- Supports almost all video, audio and image formats.
- Makes amazing movies with 300+ new eye-catching effects.
- Allows you to add music to video or crop/trim/merge videos.
- Full compatible with macOS 10.6 or later including macOS 10.13 High Sierra, and Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista.
Step by Step Guide on How to Edit Videos on Mac using Filmora Video Editor for Mac
Step 1. Import Video
Open Filmora Video Editor for Mac and click on “Import” button on the home screen. Choose “Import Media Files” and select the video file on your Mac that you want to upload. Alternatively, you can drag and drop the video from your local storage to the program window.
Step 2. Edit Video
To edit the video, you need to drag the video to the timeline on the screen.
To cut the video place the pointers on the position that you want to cut the video and click on Scissor button. Alternatively, you can right-click on the video and click on cut or split the video. You can also delete the part that you have cut.
When you click on “Edit” once you right click on the video, you will get basic editing options appear on a window such as brightness, contrast, saturation as well as audio editing options like volume, pitch and noise removal.
For effects click, on the desired effects like overlay. Choose an overlay and drag it to the video. It will appear on the video once you play it.
Step 3. Save the Edited Video
After editing the video, click on “Export” button and select “Output” format. You can also opt to burn video to DVD, export online or save to a device. For Output option, just choose the output format and then select the destination on your folder and export file.
Editing videos on Mac with Filmora Video Editor for Mac is quite simple and fast. Moreover, this video editor for Mac allows you save and share files in different ways.
File Organizing Software
Avidemux is an open source video editor for Mac that will make encoding, filtering, and cutting a breeze. Incomparison to other video editors for Mac, this video editor for Mac is compatible with different video formats such asDVD, MPEG, AVI, and many more. It also supports some audio formats including WAV, AAC, MP3,among others. If you are a beginner in video editing, there is no need to worry because it's very easy touse and will allow you to edit your video files without experiencing any inconvenience. Like all videoediting programs, this tool is easy to install. It can also be downloaded easily. For first time users, thereis a detailed tutorial provided. It also comes with advanced features that will provide total conveniencefor all users. However, for non-tech savvy people, you might find some of its functions confusing. But,with its user-friendly interface, you won't need to study numerous tutorials.
Blender is an free video editing software for Mac and free 3D rendering program, which features the best list of animationessentials such as modeling, rigging, interface, animation, shading, UV unwrapping, real time 3D gamecreation, and so on. This also has a pack of high-end interface that is loaded with intrinsic and usefultools. But, like most video editors, this has also pros and cons. When compared to some video editors, this video editor for Mac is a video editor that provides professional 3D quality that is available for free. It has a lot of featuresand ideal for every 3D enthusiasts, graphic artists, and designers. It is also versatile and lightweight.Unfortunately, beginners might experience difficulties when using this software. But, luckily, there is amanual that can help you make the most of it. Blender is also compatible with various versions of Windows.
Kdenlive or KDE Non-Linear Video Editor is an open source Mac video editing application. Its package is basedon MLT Framework that focuses on easy to use features and flexibility. When compared to other videoeditors, this supports all formats, which are supported by the FFmpeg including AVI, QuickTime, FlashVideo, WMV, and MPEG. This video editor for Mac also supports 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios for NTSC, PAL, and some HDstandards including AVCHD and HDV. The videos created with this software can be exported to a DVdevice. Users can also write it on a DVD using its simple menu. Kdenlive is also compatible with Linux.But, make sure to check the compatibility of your system to avoid any issues. Most users like this Mac video editing software. However, others have experienced difficulties in using it because of the complexity of its interface. Nevertheless, the manual is of certain help for any doubts.
JahShaka is one of the Mac video editing tools that aim to become an open source, cross-platform, and freevideo editing tool. At present, it is in its alpha stage and supports real time effects rendering. It is bestfor every user who has not yet enough experience using video editors. But, professionals can also relyon this video editing tool. Unfortunately, JahShaka is still lacking some helpful implementations ofnumerous features including the non-linear editing system. This video editing tool was written with theuse of Qt by Trolltech, but the user interface of this software is using the library of OpenGL to make theGUIs. This video editor for Mac is also compatible with Linux and Windows. Nevertheless, this video editing software has someissues. So, before you consider it, see to it that your system is compatible with the program's features toavoid any inconvenience and for you to use it properly.
#6. VideoLan Movie Creator
VideoLan Movie Creator is an video editor for Mac, which is different from VLC Media Player, but they are both developed by VideoLan Organization. The project was developed for playing videos and some media formats. This movie creator is perfect for everyone who wants a program that will provide convenience whenever they are creating movies and videos of high quality. The software is compatible with other operating systems as well.However, there are some issues that were experienced by many users. These issues include sudden crashes of the program. But, overall, VideoLan Movie Creator is a video editor mac that you must try, most particularly if you are just starting to explore movie creation or video editing. The interface of the movie creator is easy to use and simple. So, this just means that there is no need for you to learn more about it as it won't require special skills in order for you to use it.
Mac video editing tool that was developed by Apple for iOS devices (including iPod touch, iPad Mini, iPad,and iPhone) and Mac. Originally released in 1999 as an application for Mac OS 8. The third version ofiMovie was only released for OS-X, but there are modified versions so users can use it properly. iMovie isbest at importing video footage to Mac using the interface of FireWire or through USB. This video editor for Mac also importsphotos and video files from hard drives. With this video editing tool, you can edit video clips, add effectsor music. There is also included a basic color correction option as well as other video enhancementtools. Transitions like slides and fades are also possible. However, even if iMovie is rich in variousfeatures, the effects options are not really very comprehensive, when compared to other editors.
Document Organizing Software
#8. Adobe Premiere Pro
Well, many people heard about Adobe Premiere Pro. This video editor for Mac is a professional Mac video editing software program, which also has Windows version. It is a part of the Adobe Creative Suite for designers and developers. It has both standard and professional features, but you will need some experience to learn working with it. People from all around the work use it because it allows them to perform a lot of actions.
Best Organizing Software Free Mac Free
Our last proposition for you is HyperEngine-AV, another free video editing software for Mac. You can capture, edit, and export audio and video files, and even to create quality DVDs with your movies. It offers you twelve studio quality effects, and you can also add info and credits, titles, or karaoke lyrics. We like it a lot because it comes with editable fonts, colors, styles, and many more.