- App Specific Volume Control Mac Free
- App Specific Volume Control Mac Mini
- App Specific Volume Control Mac Not Working
Jun 29, 2019 Set app specific volume. Download Background Music and install it. It runs entirely in the menu bar where, if you click the app’s icon, you can set individual volume levels for the apps that are currently running. The app decides that all apps can play music, even if they can’t which is why each one that’s running will have a volume slider. May 23, 2018 Below that, you’ll find options for configuring the volume level of each individual app, as well as the sound output and input devices that each app uses. An app’s volume level is configured as a percentage of your master volume level. For example, if you set your master volume to 10 and Chrome to 100, Chrome will play at a volume level of 10. Dec 05, 2019 Option–Mission Control: Open Mission Control preferences. Command–Mission Control: Show the desktop. Control–Down Arrow: Show all windows of the front app. Option–Volume Up: Open Sound preferences. This works with any of the volume keys. Option–Shift–Volume Up or Option–Shift–Volume Down: Adjust the sound volume in smaller steps.
Mar 10, 2016 Control App Volume with the Windows Volume Mixer. To open the Volume Mixer, just right-click the speaker icon on your system tray and select “Open Volume Mixer.” When you first open it, Volume Mixer will likely just show two volume sliders: Device (which controls the master volume. There's a hidden volume control in your Mac menu bar. Menu bar applications on Mac give you quick access to your most important settings. But with this trick, you can control even more from the.-->
Apple lets you purchase multiple licenses for an app that you want to use in your organization on iOS/iPadOS and macOS devices using Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager. You can then synchronize your volume purchase information with Intune and track your volume-purchased app use. Purchasing app licenses helps you efficiently manage apps within your company and retain ownership and control of purchased apps.
Microsoft Intune helps you manage apps purchased through this program by:
- Synchronizing location tokens you download from Apple Business Manager.
- Tracking how many licenses are available and have been used for purchased apps.
- Helping you install apps up to the number of licenses you own.
Additionally, you can synchronize, manage, and assign books you purchased from Apple Business Manager with Intune to iOS/iPadOS devices. For more information, see How to manage iOS/iPadOS eBooks you purchased through a volume-purchase program.
What are location tokens?
Location tokens are also known as Volume Purchase Program (VPP) tokens. These tokens are used to assign and manage licenses purchased using Apple Business Manager. Content Managers can purchase and associate licenses with location tokens they have permissions to in Apple Business Manager. These location tokens are then downloaded from Apple Business Manager and uploaded in Microsoft Intune. Microsoft Intune supports uploading multiple location tokens per tenant. Each token is valid for one year.
How are purchased apps licensed?
Purchased apps can be assigned to groups using two types of licenses that Apple offers for iOS/iPadOS and macOS devices.
|Device Licensing||User Licensing|
|App Store sign-in||Not required.||Each end user must use a unique Apple ID when prompted to sign in to App Store.|
|Device configuration blocking access to App Store||Apps can be installed and updated using Company Portal.||The invitation to join Apple VPP requires access to App Store. If you have set a policy to disable App Store, user licensing for VPP apps will not work.|
|Automatic app update||As configured by the Intune admin in Apple VPP token settings.|
If the assignment type is available for enrolled devices, available app updates can also be installed from the Company Portal by selecting the Update action on the app details page.
|As configured by end user in personal App Store settings. This cannot be managed by the Intune admin.|
|User Enrollment||Not supported.||Supported using Managed Apple IDs.|
|Licenses used||1 license per device. The license is associated with the device.||1 license for up to 5 devices using the same personal Apple ID. The license is associated with the user.|
An end user associated with a personal Apple ID and a Managed Apple ID in Intune consumes 2 app licenses.
|License migration||Apps can migrate silently from user to device licenses.||Apps cannot migrate from device to user licenses.|
Company Portal does not show device-licensed apps on User Enrollment devices because only user-licensed apps can be installed on User Enrollment devices.
What app types are supported?
You can purchase and distribute public as well as private apps using Apple Business Manager.
- Store apps: Using Apple Business Manager, Content Managers can buy both free and paid apps that are available in the App Store.
- Custom Apps: Using Apple Business Manager, Content Managers can also buy Custom Apps made available privately to your organization. These apps are tailored to your organization's specific needs by developers with whom you work directly. Learn more about how to distribute Custom Apps.
- An Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager account for your organization.
- Purchased app licenses assigned to one or more location tokens.
- Downloaded location tokens.
- A location token can only be used with one device management solution at a time. Before you start to use purchased apps with Intune, revoke and remove any existing location tokens used with other mobile device management (MDM) vendor.
- A location token is only supported for use on one Intune tenant at a time. Do not reuse the same token for multiple Intune tenants.
- By default, Intune synchronizes the location tokens with Apple twice a day. You can initiate a manual sync at any time from Intune.
- After you have imported the location token to Intune, do not import the same token to any other device management solution. Doing so might result in the loss of license assignment and user records.
Migrate from Volume Purchase Program (VPP) to Apps and Books
If your organization has not migrated to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager yet, review Apple's guidance on migrating to Apps and Books before proceeding to manage purchased apps in Intune.
- For the best migration experience, migrate only one VPP purchaser per location. If each purchaser migrates to a unique location, all licenses — assigned and unassigned — will move to Apps and Books.
- Do not delete the existing legacy VPP token in Intune or apps and assignments associated with existing legacy VPP token in Intune. These actions will require all app assignments to be recreated in Intune.
Migrate existing purchased VPP content and tokens to Apps and Books in Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager as follows:
- Invite VPP purchasers to join your organization and direct each user to select a unique location.
- Ensure that all VPP purchasers within your organization have completed step 1 before proceeding.
- Verify that all purchased apps and licenses have migrated to Apps and Books in Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Download the new location token by going to Apple Business (or School) Manager > Settings > Apps and Books > My Server Tokens.
- Update the location token in Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center by going to Tenant administration > Connectors and tokens > Apple VPP tokens and manually upload the token.
Upload an Apple VPP or location token
- Sign in to the Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center.
- Select Tenant administration > Connectors and tokens > Apple VPP tokens.
- On the list of VPP tokens pane, select Create.
- On the Create VPP token pane, specify the following information:
VPP token file - If you haven't already, sign up for Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager. After you sign up, download the Apple VPP token for your account and select it here.
Apple ID - Enter the Managed Apple ID of the account associated with the uploaded token.
Take control of token from another MDM - Setting this option to yes allows the token to be reassigned to Intune from another MDM solution.
Token Name - An administrative field for setting the token name.
Country/Region - Select the VPP country/region store. Intune synchronizes VPP apps for all locales from the specified VPP country/region store.
Changing the country/region will update the apps metadata and App Store URL on next sync with the Apple service for apps created with this token. The app will not be updated if it does not exist in the new country/region store.
Type of VPP account - Choose from Business or Education.
The graphics drivers are built into the Mac operating system; updating to the latest OS release will install the latest drivers. Related Products. This article applies to 85 products. Graphics for 10th Generation Intel® Processors. กราฟิก Intel® HD 3000. กราฟิก Intel® HD 2500. Intel hd graphics 2500 driver mac os x. May 29, 2020 Verified for macOS Catalina 10.15.2, the Legacy Video patch package enables full acceleration for Intel HD 3000 and older NVIDIA Cards in macOS Catalina. This is a Fix for Graphics Intel HD 3000 and fix Old NVIDIA Graphics for macOS Catalina 10.15 Support Graphics Intel HD 3000. Description Type OS Version Date; Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows. 15.28 This package installs the Intel® HD Graphics Driver version 15. (9.) for Windows 7. In this guide, you will learn how to Install Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4400 or 4600 Kext on OS X El Capitan, macOS Sierra and High Sierra. It works on all Intel HD 3000, 4400, 4600 sometime working with Intel 4200. If your Graphics does not belong to one of the Graphics, this guide is not for you, unfortunately.
Automatic app updates - Choose from On or Off to enable automatic updates. When enabled, Intune detects the VPP app updates inside the app store and automatically pushes them to the device when the device checks in.
Automatic app updates for Apple VPP apps will automatically update for both Required and Available install intents. For apps deployed with Available install intent, the automatic update generates a status message for the IT admin informing that a new version of the app is available. This status message is viewable by selecting the app, selecting Device Install Status, and checking the Status Details.
I grant Microsoft permission to send both user and device information to Apple. - You must select I agree to proceed. To review what data Microsoft sends to Apple, see Data Intune sends to Apple.
- When you are done, select Create. The token is displayed in the list of tokens pane.
Synchronize a VPP token
You can synchronize the app names, metadata and license information for your purchased apps in Intune by choosing Sync for a selected token.
Assign a volume-purchased app
- Select Apps > All apps.
- On the list of apps pane, choose the app you want to assign, and then choose Assignments.
- On the App name - Assignments pane, choose Add group then, on the Add group pane, choose an Assignment type and choose the Azure AD user or device groups to which you want to assign the app.
- For each group you selected, choose the following settings:
- Type - Choose whether the app will be Available (end users can install the app from the Company Portal), or Required (end user devices will automatically get the app installed).
- License type - Choose from User licensing, or Device licensing.
- Once you are done, choose Save.
The Available deployment intent is not supported for device groups, only user groups are supported. The list of apps displayed is associated with a token. If you have an app that is associated with multiple VPP tokens, you see the same app being displayed multiple times; once for each token.
Intune (or any other MDM for that matter) does not actually install VPP apps. Instead, Intune connects to your VPP account and tells Apple which app licenses to assign to which devices. From there, all the actual installation is handled between Apple and the device.
End-User Prompts for VPP
The end-user will receive prompts for VPP app installation in a number of scenarios. The following table explains each condition:
|#||Scenario||Invite to Apple VPP program||App install prompt||Prompt for Apple ID|
|1||BYOD – user licensed (not User Enrollment device)||Y||Y||Y|
|2||Corp – user licensed (not supervised device)||Y||Y||Y|
|3||Corp – user licensed (supervised device)||Y||N||Y|
|4||BYOD – device licensed||N||Y||N|
|5||CORP – device licensed (not supervised device)||N||Y||N|
|6||CORP – device licensed (supervised device)||N||N||N|
|7||Kiosk mode (supervised device) – device licensed||N||N||N|
|8||Kiosk mode (supervised device) – user licensed||---||---||---|
It is not recommended to assign VPP apps to Kiosk-mode devices using user licensing.
Revoking app licenses
You can revoke all associated iOS/iPadOS or macOS volume-purchase program (VPP) app licenses based on a given device, user, or app. But there are some differences between iOS/iPadOS and macOS platforms.
|Remove app assignment||When you remove an app that was assigned to a user, Intune reclaims the user or device license and uninstalls the app from the device.||When you remove an app that was assigned to a user, Intune reclaims the user or device license. The app is not uninstalled from the device.|
|Revoke app license||Revoking an app license reclaims the app license from the user or device. You must change the assignment to Uninstall to remove the app from the device.||Revoking an app license reclaims the app license from the user or device. The macOS app with revoked license remains usable on the device, but cannot be updated until a license is reassigned to the user or device. According to Apple, such apps are removed after a 30-day grace period. However, Apple does not provide a means for Intune to remove the app using Uninstall assignment action.|
- Intune reclaims app licenses when an employee leaves the company and is no longer part of the AAD groups.
- When assigning a purchased app with Uninstall intent, Intune both reclaims the license and uninstalls the app.
- App licenses are not reclaimed when a device is removed from Intune management.
Deleting VPP tokens
You can delete an Apple Volume Purchasing Program (VPP) token using the console. This may be necessary when you have duplicate instances of a VPP token. Deleting a token will also delete any associated apps and assignment. However, deleting a token does not revoke app licenses or uninstall apps.
Intune cannot revoke app licenses after a token has been deleted.
To revoke the license of all VPP apps for a given VPP token, you must first revoke all app licenses associated with the token, then delete the token.
Renewing app licenses
You can renew an Apple VPP token by downloading a new token from Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager and updating the existing token in Intune.
To renew an Apple VPP token, use the following steps:
- Navigate to Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager.
- Download the new token in Apple Business (or School) Manager, by selecting Settings > Apps and Books > My Server Tokens.
- Update the token in Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center by selecting Tenant administration > Connectors and tokens > Apple VPP tokens. Then, manually upload the token.
You must download a new Apple VPP or location token from Apple Business Manager and update the existing token within Intune when the user, who set up the token in Apple Business Manager, changes their password or the user leaves your Apple Business Manager organization. Tokens that are not renewed will show 'invalid' status in Intune.
Deleting a VPP app
Currently, you cannot delete an iOS/iPadOS VPP app from Microsoft Intune.
Assigning custom role permissions for VPP
Access to Apple VPP tokens and VPP apps can be controlled independently using permissions assigned to custom administrator roles in Intune.
- To allow an Intune custom role to manage Apple VPP tokens, in Microsoft Endpoint Manager admin center, select Tenant administration > Connectors and tokens > Apple VPP tokens, assign permissions for Managed apps.
- To allow an Intune custom role to manage apps purchased using iOS/iPadOS VPP tokens under Apps > All apps, assign permissions for Mobile apps.
Apple provides direct assistance to create and renew VPP tokens. For more information, see Distribute content to your users with the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) as part of Apple's documentation.
If Assigned to external MDM is indicated in the Intune portal, then you (the Admin) must remove the VPP token from the 3rd party MDM before using the VPP token in Intune.
If status is Duplicate for a token, then multiple tokens with the same Token Location have been uploaded. Remove the duplicate token to begin syncing the token again. You can still assign and revoke licenses for tokens that are marked as duplicate. However, licenses for new apps and books purchased may not be reflected once a token is marked as duplicate.
Frequently asked questions
How many tokens can I upload?
You can upload up to 3,000 tokens in Intune.
How long does the portal take to update the license count once an app is installed or removed from the device?
The license should be updated within a few hours after installing or uninstalling an app. Note that if the end user removes the app from the device, the license is still assigned to that user or device.
Is it possible to oversubscribe an app and, if so, in what circumstance?
Yes. The Intune admin can oversubscribe an app. For example, if the admin purchases 100 licenses for app XYZ, and then targets the app to a group with 500 members in it. The first 100 members (users or devices) will get the license assigned to them, the rest of the members will fail on license assignment.
See How to monitor apps for information to help you monitor app assignments.
See How to troubleshoot apps for information on troubleshooting app-related issues.
You can now play App Volume Control Pro for PC on a desktop/laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and MacOS/OS X. This can easily be done with the help of BlueStacks or Andy OS Android emulator.
Per App volume control.
Manage the volume of each of your applications easily.
This app uses Accessibility services.
App Volume Control is a smart volume manager, it can easily manage the volume of your applications.
Once set, the application takes care of changing the volume of your applications as soon as they appear.
No more volume settings at each change of application, App Volume Control does it for you !
You can switch between applications / games to another and the volume will be ajusted automatically.
Tired of having to adjust the volume at each change of application?
You would like to automate these settings ?
App Volume Control is make for you !
This app adjust the volume when the foreground app change.
It's not possible to have a background app and a foreground app with different volumes, this is an Android limitation.
– Creating a rule for each installed application.
– Adjust volumes Music, Ringtone, Alarm ,Notification and System.
– Adjusting the volume when starting applications .
– Adjusting the volume when closing applications
– Adjusting different volumes when Headset/Bluetooth A2DP is connected.
– Ability to set system apps volumes.
– Ability to restore the old volume when the application is closed.
– Ability to notify when a volume is ajusted.
– Ability to delay the volumes settings.
– Prioritize the playback music.
Application without advertising and without limitations.
Supported languages: English, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese ,Czech, Greek, German, Polish .
Thanks to translators:
Traditional Chinese – iamernie8199
Simplified Chinese – Li Baoshu
Spanish – Isaac Silva, Walter Rodriguez
Portuguese – Gabriel Carvalho
Czech – Martin Litvík
Greek – Rethymno Crete
German – Frank Ambros
Polish – TomoS
Web site: http://www.spycorp.org
If you want the application to be translated into your language, contact me.
App Specific Volume Control Mac Free
How to download and run App Volume Control Pro on your PC and Mac
App Specific Volume Control Mac Mini
App Volume Control Pro For PC can be easily installed and used on a desktop computer or laptop running Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and a Macbook, iMac running Mac OS X. This will be done using an Android emulator. To install App Volume Control Pro For PC, we will use BlueStacks app player. The method listed below is set to help you get App Volume Control Pro For PC. Go ahead and get it done now.
Download Links For App Volume Control Pro:
Download: Bluestacks Android Emulator
Download: App Volume Control Pro (Play Store)
More From Us: Super Dentist For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
Step to Step Guide / App Volume Control Pro For PC:
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Links which are provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market in Play Store and Search for the ‘App Volume Control Pro’.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
See App in Play Store
App Specific Volume Control Mac Not Working
Also Read: Hidden Object Mystery Guardian For PC / Windows 7/8/10 / Mac – Free Download
That would be all from our side. In case you have got any queries or you have any issue following the guide, do let me know by leaving your thoughts in the comments section below.