According to new reporting from Bloomberg, contractors working for Amazon in India and Romania have revealed the company audits and reviews camera recordings from Amazon Cloud Cam. With the Cloud Cam app, you can access your Cloud Cam feed, anywhere you go. Use the Cloud Cam app to check in 24/7 and catch every activity. Replay important activities that were captured throughout the day. Name your cameras to easily differentiate monitoring views, like the kitchen vs. The living room.
- Amazon Cloud Cam Settings
- Amazon Cloud Cam App For Mac
- Amazon Cloud Cam Mac App
- Amazon Cloud Cam App Pc
How to Enable Sync Feature in Amazon Cloud Drive?
Amazon provides you Amazon Cloud Drive, which help you to store files, documents, music, etc. to the cloud to secure your data. However, Amazon cloud drive does not offer file sync features in web while the app Amazon Photos (also called Amazon Backup) for Windows/IOS/ Android supports sync feature.
Although Amazon Drive does not offer sync feature in web, you could still use it, here is how to enable sync feature in Amazon Photos application in Windows 10:
1. Open Amazon Photos interface, click Settings icon at the top right corner to go to Preferences.
2. Select Sync tab, and choose Enable Sync.
3. And the Amazon Photos will restart and your desktop will get Amazon Drive shortcut for you to sync. Amazon Photos will inform you to choose Amazon Drive Folder to save the sync files, and select Local Sync Folder (by default, it’s located in C:/Users/Your username/Amazon Drive if you not modify the location), press Start sync button.
4. Choose Sync tab on the main window of Amazon Photos, and drag and drop your files to Amazon Photos, specify the location, and click Select, it will start sync now.
Amazon Cloud Drive Not Syncing Issue
Nevertheless, its sync features is a headache for many users. They can’t find these synced files in Amazon drive after the sync operation finished, or could not sync files that they want, or it’s just stuck while syncing.
Besides, Amazon Photos becomes unresponsive sometimes. In a word, Amazon cloud drive not syncing problems are highlighted.
How to Synchronize Files to Amazon Cloud Drive Automatically?
As a matter of fact, in addition to Amazon Cloud Drive, you can turn to the best Amazon Cloud Drive sync tool-AOMEI Backupper Professional, which is a professional file syncing software for most popular operating systems, like Windows 7, 8, 10.
AOMEI Backupper is more flexible than Amazon Cloud Drive, and it is capable of real time files/folders syncing and automatic files/folders sync to local hard drive, external hard drive, NAS devices, network share, CD/DVD and clouds, etc. In contrast, Amazon Drive does not support external hard drive.
Now, follow me to synchronize files to Amazon Cloud Drive automatically with AOMEI Backupper Professional edition to repair Amazon Cloud not syncing problem. First, you may have to download AOMEI Backupper Professional to have a try.
Download Free Trial
1, Launch AOMEI Backupper Professional, at the left column, select Backup, then choose File Sync.
Amazon Cloud Cam Settings
2, Input a proper name into Task Name box in next window.
Jul 06, 2017 If some of your calendars aren’t showing up in the Delegations tab, head to in your browser and enable all the calendars you want to use. You should now see your Google Calendar in your Mac’s Calendar app. Google calendar on mac. Add a calendar account. In the Calendar app on your Mac, choose Calendar Add Account. Do one of the following: Select your calendar account provider, click Continue, then follow the onscreen instructions. If your calendar account provider isn’t listed, ask your provider for the information you.
3, Click Add Folder to select the specific files or folders to sync.
Tips: You can customize the files you want to synchronize with Filter settings.
4, Select Amazon Cloud Drive as the target to save the files or folders. Tick Schedule to select Real-time Sync option to synchronize files/folders.
5, Press Start Sync to sync files to Amazon Cloud Drive automatically.
You could sync multiple files and folders to cloud drive at once. Furthermore, AOMEI Backupper Professional allows you to clone operating system (OS), partition and entire hard drive to cloud, merge backup images, restore system to dissimilar hardware computer, create event-triggered schedule backups and command line backup, etc. You will find the best way to do backup and restore operations.
Amazon Cloud Cam PC: With the Cloud Cam app, you can access your Cloud Cam feed, anywhere you go.
Amazon Cloud Cam is an Android application and is officially available for Android devices only, and that too for Android devices.
It is not a cross functional application, which can run on any system apart from Android.
But did we say that it is quite possible to have it up and running like charm on your Windows PC? Yes, it is very much possible to run Amazon Cloud Cam on Windows based PC.
- How To Get Amazon Cloud Cam on PC And MAC?
How It Is Different – The Features
Catch every moment
Amazon’s indoor security camera features everything you need to help keep your home safe. With Cloud Cam, you get only the alerts that matter. As soon as activity is detected you’ll be notified through real-time notifications, allowing you to keep a tab on your home from anywhere.
Stay connected 24/7 to your home, family, and pets in crisp 1080p HD, and catch activities as they happen. Cloud Cam captures up to 30 frames per second, ensuring every moment is secured. Use the Cloud Cam app to drop in on your home anytime by viewing live video streams, replay motion alert videos, and more.
See clearly in the dark
Cloud Cam features eight infrared LEDs that let you see clearly in the dark. Cloud Cam’s computer vision algorithms automatically activates night vision when lighting is dim. See the entire room throughout the night—not just a spotlight.
Cloud Cam’s built-in mic and speaker lets you stay in touch with your household. Check in with the kids after school, tell your dog to stop barking, or say hello through the Cloud Cam app.
Cloud Cam’s computer vision algorithms analyze video clips in real time. Unlock additional features such as person alerts to get notified when someone’s actually there. Zones lets you set areas that Cloud Cam should ignore, like a fish tank or a tree outside a window, so Cloud Cam can focus on activities you care about. And since Cloud Cam’s intelligence lives in the cloud so it automatically adds new features and functionality.
How To Get Amazon Cloud Cam on PC And MAC?
As Amazon Cloud Cam is available for Android devices, there’s not straight forward way to get it running on PC or Mac.
For having this app on your system, you need to use emulators which bridges the gap between Android environment and PC or Mac System. Think of emulators as virtual environment setup on your PC running on Windows and Mac, which emulates the Android OS. It is safe and fully trusted method of running Android environment in cross operating system like Windows and Mac.
What is Android Emulator?
An emulator is a software solution that can be used to mirror the android applications on your computers and MAC devices. These emulators can be downloaded from any browser and prove to be useful for running different android applications on your PC.
So, for running Amazon Cloud Cam on your Windows or Mac based system, you can either use BlueStacks or Nox App Player which both are the known and fully trusted Android Emulators readily available.
Running Amazon Cloud Cam Using BlueStacks
- Once you download Bluestaks (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the Amazon Cloud Cam APK file (Android executable file) of Amazon Cloud Cam (download link given below).
- Double click on APK file, which will get open in Bluestacks.
- Confirmation pop-up will be shown. All you need is to allow the installation by confirming.
- Post installation, Amazon Cloud Cam will be available on Bluestacks Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
184.108.40.206_1192602 . Amazon Mobile LLC
March 13, 2019 . 100 K+
Running Amazon Cloud Cam Using Nox App Player
- If you choose to use Nox App Player (download link listed above), install the same onto your system.
- Download the APK file (Android executable file) of Amazon Cloud Cam (download link given below)
- Open the Nox App Player and click on “Add an APK” located at the top right corner bar.
- Click on “I know” when promoted for validating the install.
- Post installation, Amazon Cloud Cam will be available on Nox App Player Homescreen. Double click on that and enjoy the live streaming for free!
Benefits of having the Amazon Cloud Cam for your PC:
- The size of the Amazon Cloud Cam APK file is less which means that you do not have to uninstall other apps before installing it.
- The simple and user-friendly interface of Amazon Cloud Cam enables everyone to operate and handle it easily.
- Big Screen Play mobile games on a big screen to get a better performance
- Extremely Smooth Provides you an extremely smooth gameplay experience by the powerful engine
- Keyboard Control Get the real PC like gaming experience by setting the controls on keyboard, mouse, or gamepad
- Multi-Instance Run multiple instances at the same time to play more games
Downloading Amazon Cloud Cam on Andriod Devices
Amazon Cloud Cam is available for Android Devices in official way. However, it is not readily available on Google Play Store to download and install.
Amazon Cloud Cam App For Mac
Amazon Cloud Cam Mac App
Now that doesn’t mean it is not a trusted app! Millions of users are using Amazon Cloud Cam now, fulfilling their audiovisual streaming needs.
- Your Android device must be running on Android 4.1 and up version
- Your device must have 1GB of minimum RAM
- Your device must have 150MB free space for Installation
- Apps from unknown sources must be enabled from settings, to allow installing Amazon Cloud Cam
Amazon Cloud Cam App Pc
Once all the requirements are fulfilled as listed above, go ahead and download the APK (download from below), and tap on APK to install.