5 Best Free iPhone Backup Software on Windows & Mac. Apple encourages users to back up their iPhone, iPad, and iPod regularly in case of any data loss. While iCloud backup is quite convenient, many users still choose to back up their iPhone to the computer through iTunes. However, there are some problems in iTunes from time to time. Best backup system for mac. Top 3: Aiseesoft Fonelab Software to Backup iPhone. Aiseesoft Fonelab is a software that can backup iPhone data securely from your device. It is well-suited for both Windows PC as well as Mac users. What makes this the best ios backup software is that it can backup files from even iTunes and iCloud.
- Account Error On Mail App On Mac Not Working
- Account Error On Mail App On Mac Not Sending Emails
- Yahoo Mail App For Windows 10
When setting up a mail account on your Mac or iPhone, you may sometime receive a message saying “The account already exists”. This is a very common problem which arises because of a problem with the keychain of iCloud. The drop-down panel changes to display a list of apps on your Mac that can make use of your Google account. Select Mail and any of the other apps, then select Done. Your Google email account is automatically set up in the Mail application.
If your Mac is connected to the Internet but suddenly stops sending emails, try again later and, if necessary, work with your email provider to resolve the problem. If you're using Apple's iCloud Mail, learn how to resolve issues with iCloud Mail.
Check for status messages
You might see a status icon such as a lightning bolt or warning symbol next to your account's inbox in the Mail sidebar, or in the top right-hand corner of the Mail window. Click it to find out more.
- If the status is Network Offline, make sure your Mac is connected to the Internet, then try again.
- If the status is Login Failed, check with your email provider to make sure your account is set up correctly on your Mac.
- If Mail asks for your password, but entering the password doesn't help, find out why your email provider is rejecting your password.
- If your email service is temporarily unavailable, your email provider might have a status message on their website. For example, Apple's system status page shows the status of iCloud Mail. Status pages are also available for other email services, such as Gmail and Outlook. Some brief service outages might not appear on a system status page, so you might want to wait a few hours and try again.
Account Error On Mail App On Mac Not Working
Test using webmail
Account Error On Mail App On Mac Not Sending Emails
Many email providers offer webmail, which is a way to use email with a web browser such as Safari, instead of with an email app such as Mail. For example, if you're using an iCloud Mail account, you can use iCloud.com to send and receive emails.
Yahoo Mail App For Windows 10
Webmail is a good way to verify that your account is valid and that you can sign in to it from the web, but it doesn't mean that your account is set up correctly in Mail. Your email provider can help you verify your email settings and check for other issues that affect sending or receiving emails.